Michigan-Grand Rapids

Blue Bridge in Grand Rapids!!

Has any one or does any one know anyone that has had their wedding ceremony on the blue bridge downtown  Grand Rapids?
Im looking for a price estimate!!
Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Blue Bridge in Grand Rapids!!

• edited December 2011
    I don't know if you need a permit or not, check with Grand Rapids Parks and Recreation - they will probably forward you to Special events.  I'm not sure you'll be able to get it exclusively...616.456.3696 is the office number for Parks and Rec.  Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic 195image 155image 40image
  • amandacook10amandacook10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thanks so much for the information!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • joliefille19joliefille19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding on the bridge next September! We went through the city and pulled a permit for the use of the bridge, it was $175 to rent it. You also need to talk to Grand Valley State University, as they rent out the bridge for events as well and you want to ensure that it is not double booked.
  • edited December 2011
    This sounds like a great idea! Did you have a back up plan incase of rain??
  • amandacook10amandacook10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you doing for seating on the bridge have you found out how many seats and such you can have? And i deleted the email of who to contact for the bridge do you by chance have the email or the number for the person i need to get in contact with? I would appriciate it so much!!
    And i can have my ceremony at my reception location if it rains!(which is NOT what i want but if it rains thats whats going to happen!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know this is old... but we're hoping for the Blue Bridge in GR, as well. What was your backup plan for rain?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards