Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

my walk down the aisle song?

I am going to have a violinst, but not sure if I want the old fashin wedding march! But I really don't know what else to go with.?? I want something sweet and romantic, I am getting married outside in the evening.  Any ideas>>>>
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: my walk down the aisle song?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Personally, I'm not a fan of the wedding march...I'm thinking of something like Pachebel's Canon in D

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our mothers are walking to: Promenade from Pictures at an Exhibition – Mussorgsky
    I'm walking to; March from The Marriage of Figaro – Mozart

I think either of them works for the bride's processional
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_walk-down-aisle-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:1765166a-53ea-4c00-9a66-c974a77f4050Post:7b9c9d4c-c098-4509-bc61-a341af9e346f">Re: my walk down the aisle song?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Personally, I'm not a fan of the wedding march...I'm thinking of something like Pachebel's Canon in D Good luck!
    Posted by Schawna[/QUOTE]

Love this choice! My BM's are actually walking in to this!

I am walkng in to Trumpet Voluntary in D Major
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Ave Maria (a beautiful vocal verison by Barbara Bonney)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys are so helpful thank you so much!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    shauna378shauna378 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think 100 years by Five for Fighting on the strings is beautiful and modern
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm walking down to Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk, it's gorgeous! I love Cannon D as well though! A violinist is sure to be amazing no matter what though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_walk-down-aisle-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:1765166a-53ea-4c00-9a66-c974a77f4050Post:c548aa37-6403-43b6-8d68-3ddcb9841d46">Re: my walk down the aisle song?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm walking down to Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk, it's gorgeous! I love Cannon D as well though! A violinist is sure to be amazing no matter what though!
    Posted by mrsfowler1016[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>oh my gosh LOVE this song!!! are you coming into the actual song or a strings version of it??</div>
  • Options
    katmstrangekatmstrange member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE 'feels like home!" I kinda want to use it for father/daughter & mother/son dance (we're doing it together)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 132 Invited so far! image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 12 Will be missing out
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My girls are coming out to over the rainbow, and I'm coming out to pachelbel canon in D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards