Illinois-Chicago

Hair & Makeup Help!

I'm trying to decide who I want to do my hair and makeup for my wedding in July.  I thought I knew who I wanted to go with, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Can anyone provide some direction/advice?

FYI, the wedding is in Oak Brook.

Thank you!

Re: Hair & Makeup Help!

• I used Tamara Hair & Make up and am so glad I did. I had a trial done for both hair and make up to make sure they knew the look I was going for. I was really happy with how both turned out as well as my Mom and Bridesmaids hair and make up. They come to you where you are getting ready the morning of the big day and that was a huge plus. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Brides by Kelly.
  • I used Brides by Kelly and highly recommend her!
    Vacation
  • Thanks ladies.

I looked into Tamara but she required too many people to come on site.

I was also looking into brides by kelly and am concerned about all the spiral curls I'm seeing in her hair gallery. I'm looking for a modern, loose curled up-do. Do you have pictures of the hair she did for your wedding?
  • I used Jenny from Chicago Spa Parties http://chicagospaparties.com/

She is a sweetheart, and does bridal hair with a more modern feel. She is also based out of the Western Suburbs, so she's close to Oakbrook. She does great makeup too--including airbrush. She has a lot of experience, and also does hair and makeup for TV (she's worked on Oprah in the past.)
  • I don't have a picture, but she does whatever you want. I didn't like any of the styles on her website either. I took pics on my phone of hairstyles I liked as did all of my bridesmaids. Every one of us ended up with a style we loved. Sorry I can't help with pics!
    Vacation
  • These ladies are expensive, but their work looks fabulous and they will travel to your location for an additional fee. I plan on getting my and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup done by them! http://www.epochchicago.com/bridal/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards