Wedding Etiquette Forum

All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.

Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.

• Everyone beats me in WWF (okay so I've played like one full game). I keep trying to get FI to play because I know I can beat him.  You guys are too smart for me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rodgers is playing true to his Berkeley roots.  He's choking.  :/
  • NickiveganNickivegan member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I LOVE your Husband Bay. Excellent. I will use that line when Ell's cousins bring it up! Chrissy, idk, I think my friend Matt from Seattle gets them for 150 if he times it right. It's a loud, drunk, tons of food everywhere party. You are more than welcome! ETA: so are you, Bay, and your awesome H!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_right-hossbags-lets-just-start-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bcd20e08-9b1c-44e1-a0e3-a09110b00bbcPost:2c37b718-708c-49f6-9632-ca90aafb471f">Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andy, I understand. J is furious.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

Yes.  Yes I am.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_right-hossbags-lets-just-start-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bcd20e08-9b1c-44e1-a0e3-a09110b00bbcPost:109d28f1-68c3-4931-b315-cb184455c91b">Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread. : Yes.  Yes I am.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

All the J's are furious. J also hates Eli Manning with a passion so that doesn't help.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_right-hossbags-lets-just-start-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bcd20e08-9b1c-44e1-a0e3-a09110b00bbcPost:8fdcf6e2-8038-408c-8825-15198ffdfebc">Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone beats me in WWF (okay so I've played like one full game). I keep trying to get FI to play because I know I can beat him.  You guys are too smart for me.
    Posted by PetalPockets2012[/QUOTE]

<div>I don't know how much of it is a "smart" thing and how much of it is a tiles/tile placement thing.  You'll start to get the hang of where to put words, that makes a big difference in the score.</div>
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I never thought the Giants would beat the Packers.  I was hoping for a Packers/Patriots Super Bowl.  I don't have a problem with the Giants like my H does.  But I do like the Packers.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_right-hossbags-lets-just-start-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:bcd20e08-9b1c-44e1-a0e3-a09110b00bbcPost:8a16a533-2011-43b4-8a7f-236e28f7543b">Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread. : I don't know how much of it is a "smart" thing and how much of it is a tiles/tile placement thing.  You'll start to get the hang of where to put words, that makes a big difference in the score.
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

This, it took me about 3 games before I really got good at it.
    Play wth me!
  • I thought it would be Pats/Packers too, Bay. I think the time off was way too long for the Pack.
  • Eli is the biggest whiny crybaby ever.

Besides Jay Cutler.  I think they're tied.

• Niners all the way.
  • Mica -- that was an INCREDIBLE game yesterday!  I have a feeing it's going to be the 49ers for the NFC.  I'm still hoping for Patriots for AFC.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_right-hossbags-lets-just-start-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:bcd20e08-9b1c-44e1-a0e3-a09110b00bbcPost:89b6504f-0ada-43da-a33a-d1c68a3e06be">Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread. : This, it took me about 3 games before I really got good at it. Play wth me!
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]

Petals611 - I will play with you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • that was a pretty crazy game, Mica. We were cheering for the Niners. If the Pack loses then I'm cheering for the Niners.
  • H and his family were cheering for the Saints.  It was weird being the only one in the room cheering, but my dad and I texted happy messages to each other.  What a game.  My dad was there at Candlestick, and he said it was the best game he's seen in the last decade.
  • Some man on the television just told me the packers aren't done yet.  I don't believe him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Also, Joe Buck and Tory Aikman can suck diicks.
  • I've been so out of touch with football this year. Between the Colts sucking balls and my fantasy team sucking balls, I kind of just gave up on keeping track of what was going on.
  • Petal- you got a game!
  • I hate Troy Aikman.
  • I dunno, Andy...the Niners pulled off a win with less than a minute, and 30 - 20 with five minutes left isn't terrible!

• Mica, I KNOW! He is so unbelievably biased toward East Coast teams. Joe Buck is too but I'm more bitter toward him for baseball reasons. But omg. Troy Aikman and Joe Buck together == forget about any positive comments for any midwest team.
  • I hate Joe Buck and Aikman.  I've always hated Aikman, even when he was still a QB.  And?  He suffered several concussions throughout his career.  At least he has that as an excuse for the stupid shiit he says.  Joe Buck doesn't have an excuse.  You know, except for just being an idiot.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_right-hossbags-lets-just-start-evening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bcd20e08-9b1c-44e1-a0e3-a09110b00bbcPost:c2f9d972-f75e-4072-a4d8-4a29d3977413">Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: All right, Hossbags. Let's just start an evening thread. : Hossbag just scored 54 points for "vote."  She's a damned WWF ninja, I swear.
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

DOesn't beat my 60 for king!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• I hate them so much.  The only bright side of losing today is that I don't have to hear from them for a long time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good evening, sweet ladies! I just made spanish rice for H (I dont like it) and I smell like bacon, so I have a feeling I'm gonna get laid tonight. Wink
  • edited January 2012
    Any time Joe buck is the commentor on a Yankees/Twins game, I go batshit because it makes me so angry.
  • Damn, NY.  Not happy.  I did not want the Giants to win.  But they deserve it. 

• Hi LDY! Bacon does smell pretty good.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MuSu your dress looks beautiful :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards