Not Engaged Yet

Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!

OH LAAAADDIIESSS . . . thought you might be interested in this:
http://dnawylie.com/big-bearhug/

LOVING them!! (though I look tired in some of them . . . but hell, at least I don't look fat!!

ETA: OMG - they just posted them on WeddingGawker too!!  I feel famous!!  So crazy!!

Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!

• They're awesome!!!!! Your pup is so adorable...and you look gorgeous!
  • OMG....I LOVE them!! They are freakin' adorable....
  • Awww, those are great!  You guys look lovely.  Hogan, too.

I wish I had thought to include Sawyer in some of our pictures.
  • Love them! You all look amazing.
  • Love the pics.  You're beautiful...and Hogan is such a little cutie!
  • Thank you ladies!!!  We had so much fun Monday and I'm so excited the photos are so good!  I think my fav is the one where Hogan is looking up at FI.  You can totally see his "man's best friend" devotion in that one!
  • Beautiful photos! I am super jealous of where you live =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wow I love them.  You guys look so happy!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_total-aw-e-sesh-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d1f8143-2734-46ed-8e46-cbfdabf192a6Post:39ce6e7f-1082-4914-8080-44f4ed7a8ddb">Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow I love them.  You guys look so happy!
    Posted by danser55[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!  I also love where we live.  I think I appreciate it maybe a bit more than FI because I didn't grow up here but he loves it too.  Maybe you should get your butt out here to visit so you can see it in person!!  Summer is the best unless you want to ski/board!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_total-aw-e-sesh-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d1f8143-2734-46ed-8e46-cbfdabf192a6Post:02b4dd53-8288-4796-b8c4-803c41c90dd6">Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You say tired, I say sexy and mysterious.
    Posted by hellotarra[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!  Tarra - I just laughed out loud like a crazy woman at your comment.  I heart you for seeing my tired eyes as sexy and mysterious!!  (P.S. - still giggling)
  • Oh my goodness Meg! Those pictures are stunning! I love every single one of them! What a beautiful backdrop for beautiful people. :)

And I love the intro paragraph. "They are awesome. We like them." I giggled out loud. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • I love them!!!  They look so great!  :)  Just amazing!!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_total-aw-e-sesh-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d1f8143-2734-46ed-8e46-cbfdabf192a6Post:7ead9bf7-08dd-4118-bb94-527955ee390a">Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my goodness Meg! Those pictures are stunning! I love every single one of them! What a beautiful backdrop for beautiful people. :) And I love the intro paragraph. <strong>"They are awesome. We like them.</strong>" I giggled out loud. 
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

I know, right?!  They are seriously awesome photogs and were so easy to work with.  Plus, the didn't mind that Hogan farted during our esesh.  Well, maybe they minded but they laughed it off. 

Raven - THANK YOU DOLL!!  Now I know how you felt when you got your e-pics posted.  I'm giddy like a school girl and I love it!!
  • You are so pretty and I love all of those pictures!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_total-aw-e-sesh-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d1f8143-2734-46ed-8e46-cbfdabf192a6Post:967563c4-20c0-4ebf-a3fd-be999e150890">Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are so pretty and I love all of those pictures!
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

Awwww Beth!!  I'm blushing!!  Thank you for boosting a girl's confidence!!
  • I love these!  My favourite is the two of you looking into the distance...so pretty!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Gorgeous! And I LOVE your furkid! Hogan is adorable! I loved the way you incorporated him into some of the photos, especially the one where it's focused on him and the two of you are kind of blurry in the backround! Were you able to get some more where your e-ring was a little more prominent? I've always loved the engagement photos of the couple like in your second big colour photo where the two of you are kissing, but the hand that's on the guy's shoulder has the e-ring on it. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • These are gorgeous.  There are no words.
    I french with my man
  • Ah, thank you, thank you again!!  TDWPG, we wouldn't dream of doing photos without our "son" Hogan . . . he's really such an importantn part of our life and is definitely going to be in the wedding.  I'm just glad we found photographers who were able to incorporate him and really liked working with him.  It doesn't make things easy and some photogs weren't really into it but Doug & Ashlee fell in love with him too so that made us really happy!  They did some with some close ups of the ring but I guess they just didn't put them on the blog.  I'll get a disc with the rest of them soon so I'll look for them there.

And Peek, my dear, THANK you!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_total-aw-e-sesh-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d1f8143-2734-46ed-8e46-cbfdabf192a6Post:9191a8db-2e44-40b4-9312-96af959d652a">Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!! : I know, right?!  They are seriously awesome photogs and were so easy to work with.  Plus, the didn't mind that Hogan farted during our esesh.  Well, maybe they minded but they laughed it off.  <strong>Raven - THANK YOU DOLL!!  Now I know how you felt when you got your e-pics posted.  I'm giddy like a school girl and I love it!!</strong>
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]
    :) You are beautiful!  I got all squishy inside :)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Raven - Admittedly, I'm KUI but I understand the squishy!!

Buggle - Thank you!!  And the happy is so real.  I think that's what makes me giddy - is seeing that pure happiness documented!!
  • These are great. I love that you did them in the snow!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_total-aw-e-sesh-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2d1f8143-2734-46ed-8e46-cbfdabf192a6Post:9352dbdd-539f-419d-9f1a-ce79c9fb3b2d">Re: Total AW: E-sesh . . . BLOGGED!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Those came out really great! I had no idea what your FI's name was haha.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I LOVE his name.  It's a family name actually . . . his dad's middle name and his grandfather's (on dad's side) first name.  We won't be passing it along to our future  non-furry-children though because there's already a Dallas in the next generation - our niece.  She carries the name well!
  • Those are AMAZING! You look so beautiful!
  • Great photos! I really love the ones by the lake, and your doggie is adorable.
  • Your pictures are beautiful!  I love the backdrop and that the doggie is in there too.  My fave was the one of you guys looking out over the lake...so pretty and natural looking.

• LOVE them!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards