New Hampshire

Down to the last 3

FI and I have interviewed 4 photographers.  We have 3 more to go. 

I was wondering if anyone had heard reviews on these people?
My mother is obsessed with them!

http://www.pixelperfectweddings.com

I hope to book one by the end of the month.  So far we narrowed it down to 2 between the 4 we've already seen. 

Re: Down to the last 3

• edited December 2011
    I have heard of them but can't recall any particular reviews good or bad.  From their website they seem to take some beautiful pics.  Good luck in your search!
  • edited December 2011
    congrats! photogs can be so hard to find! which are you still considering? maybe the girls can help!
  • edited December 2011
    I have met with John Lo, Jane Lydick, Portrait Arts, William T Moore and Thomas Michael (now out of our budget as of 2011).

Next on the list: Michael Nesmith, Pixel Perfect, Amanda Perkins

My Dream Photogs that we cant afford: Catharine Morris, Artifact Images, Brett Alison and Marina Zinovya.

This is the hardest part of planning for me.
  • edited December 2011
    we used john loconte so im a bit biased, he was probably the best thing about our wedding besides our venue and the view! ive heard decent things about amanda perkins... not so much into her pictures but she gets good reviews! 

gl with your search, its def hard to choose! im sure others will chime in!
  • edited December 2011
    Ive heard good things about Amanda Perkins, one of my friends has her on her list.  We looked at Black Thumb, Adriano Batti, John LoConte, Keith Berry and Steve Maclone.  We ended up with Keith Berry.
    4/29/12
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using William T. Moore!  You can check out some of the e-pics in bio.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • ScottCayla11ScottCayla11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeni and Dan of Pixel Perfect are fantastic! I went to high school with Jeni, and have recently reconnected with her. I had Jeni do my headshots for my business cards. Our best friends also have booked them for their June wedding, and they did their engagement pictures for them. They work so hard, and truly LOVE what they do. It doesn't look like they have any real reviews on here. Have you asked them for references? I'm sure if you wanted to talk to a past client, they could put you in touch with them. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually found out that I've met her before and my family is friends with her and her parents.  So that makes it easier for us to consider them :)  Since FI doesn't want anyone too far from our venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards