North Carolina
Options

Good Morning Saturday!

Good Morning everyone!

Up and moving pretty early this morning for a weekend day!  Had a rough day yesterday...a best friend of FI's family is losing his battle with cancer and he was only expected a few more days so we made an emergency trip yesterday to Burlington.  I've never been in a situation where you are truly saying "goodbye" for the last time.  It was so tough and FI has been really bummy so I'm trying to keep him occupied.

Heading to the Melting Pot tonight...can't wait to try some of the suggestions yall gave me!  I'm sure its going to be delicious!

I've decided that I am going to finally get my rear in gear with losing a couple of pounds...even though I only have about 36 days I'm hoping to at least tone up a little bit.  I've got some group fitness classes to start taking and will do my best to get up in the morning and hop on our treadmill for a couple of miles.  I don't do mornings....that very well may be close to impossible!

My dress AND my bridesmaid dresses will be here by the end of this upcoming week.  I can't believe it!!

Now...off to the treadmill to finish watching Bad Boys 2 on DVD that I started yesterday while walking =) Have a great weekend!
Favorite thing about fall...Florida Football!

What's cookin'? BFP: May 16, 2011 DD born January 19, 2012 | Chart BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Good Morning Saturday!

• Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you have lots going on! I was up at 8 & I couldn't go back to sleep :-/ DH and I are planning on going to a winery today for our date. I'm trying to get him to agree on buying a new camera ASAP. We've done so much the last few days & I have no pictures! 
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've had a disconcerting day.  Woke up to hear on the news that a body was found less than a half mile from our house last night, that had been there for a few days at least.  Homicide suspected.  No details other than that, so until we find out what the deal is no more 6 am dog walks for me unless FI drags his butt out of bed to join me.

Then, our ten month old dog caught his first squirrel in our back yard.  Normally we let him out when the squirrels get on our bird feeder to chase them, and the squirrel is across the yard and up a tree before the dog even gets off the deck.  Today the stupid squirrel ran and jumped onto the 4 foot fence, I guess thinking he was out of reach, until the dog leapt up and grabbed him by the tail.  FI saw the whole thing and was able to get out there pretty fast, but the squirrel limped away bleeding.  He ran up a tree (slowly) though so hopefully he will be okay.  Its our own fault for encouraging the dog to chase squirrels! 

Also we have had more FIL drama but I won't get into that now.  Basically I wish we could uninvite them.  FI does too.  Too bad we really can't.  Although we did decide we were not taking any money from them for the wedding after this point.  Hopefully these were the low points of the weekend, and tomorrow will be better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards