Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

The Bridal Show saved me $$$!!

I was afraid that going to the Dallas Bridal Show was going to be a waste of $24 (I paid for my cousin to go with me) since I have almost everything booked already, but it ended up saving me about $450!!

My venue, the Trinity River Audubon Center, is starting to cater to brides more since I booked them last year. Well this was their first bridal show and they we're offering a 10% discount for brides that were at the show that they are going to give to me too! That's $250 saved there!

Then TLC rentals is also offering a 10% bridal show discount, and Men's Wearhouse was offering a $40 discount off of their tux rentals which is $10 more than my previous discount, so they're going to apply that to my current reservation!

Sorry, I was just really excited to share my stories! Also to let you girls know that even if you've booked all of your vendors it might still be a good idea to go to one & see if they are offering any discounts! And Candy Haven was there so I got to have some more of my yummy cake. I probably ended up taking about 5 samples. Laughing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The Bridal Show saved me $$$!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards