13»

Re: Show of your engagement ring!

• -1 Caret
    -White Gold
    --The top stone sits on top of a cathedrial arch

I love it because it doesnt look like the typical style

Everyone's ring is soo beautiful! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1.5 carat round brilliant solitare with a simple 18k white gold 6 prong band.  My wedding band is VERY detailed and adds another .5 carats- pictures after the wedding!

• Here's mine!!

STATS:
    size: .50 carats
    color: F
    clarity: VVS1
    cut: Brilliant
    setting/metal: 4 prong modified cathedral, platinum plated 14K white gold

and I had our names and engagement date engraved on the inside.
    *Janet & Jim* 10~13~12 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful rings ladies... I just got engaged last weekend!!
    Here's my gorgeous Tacori engagement ring, I absolutely love it! 

• Mine is an antique and I love it! I think the flower carved in the side and the milgrain edge are so classy and pretty. FI was worried the stone would be too small, but I have skinny fingers (4 3/4) so it looks fine. I told him he can buy me a bigger one later! 

• FI and I have both been married before so we wanted something completely different and I think FI and our jeweller did that successfully - having the wedding band made by the jeweller to fit to the curve of the band and up to the diamonds

it's hard to see the style very well but love my ring!
  • He picked it out himself. I love it :)

• 1.05 carat center stone with 1 carat of side diamonds TW

He did GOOD!!  :-)

• When FI proposed he knew I was picky about what I liked and that I knew what I wanted.  So after he proposed we drove close to 12 hours down to San Diego for some Rest and Relaxation and to pick out my E-Ring.  I love that we picked it out together and he helped make the final decision between the three I couldn't decide between.  We picked out the center stone togheter as well.  And this is what we decided upon..... A Tacori setting with a .50 carat round briliant diamond with pave diamonds around.  It's perfect for me and I absolutely LOVE IT, and him.

I love all the detail Tacori adds to their rings, and that the sides are adorned with diamonds. 

We have some beautiful rings ladies, and wonderful guys to boast!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WOW!!!  Very beautiful rings!!!  It's great to see all these posts and all the different styles.
    Now, my turn, ;-)
    My Honey designed my ring after the Tiffany Legacy Ring w/ a few variations.  He popped the question while vacationing in Hawaii - I was very surprised!
    Carat: 1.51
    Clarity: VS2
    Color: H
    Cut: Cushion
    Total Weight: About 2.15

• This is mine!
    I love the hearts on the sides!
    And on the inside it says "Past, Present, Future" with two small diamonds between the words!

• Mine is a 2.07 carat custom designed ring by my fiance :) I absolutely love it!!!
  • Can't get a good pic on my phone, so here's the insurance pic... FI's getting a 2nd band to go on top,  69 total diamonds when we're all done blingin out my finger!

• edited March 2010
    got bord while he was working on the car i love my ring idc how small it is. it came from his heart!!!!  :-)

my engagement ring i love it so much he proposed a week before christmas he told me he couldn't wait anymore. i love you joseph. theank you for everything you've done for me. your the most wonderful person in the world!!!!!
  • Here is mine! Engaged on October 8th 2009.

Wedding March 5th 2011!
  • It is so much fun to check out everyones rings. It is funny how you find yourself checking out other peoples when you get one youself. I swear I have never really noticed other peoples rings before and now it's one of the first things I see when I meet someone...men's wedding bands too...
    Mine is tanzanite and pave diamonds...it makes me smile whenever it catches my eye...very distracting but in a good way.

• This thread is fun!!!!  FI and I went looking together so he could get an idea of wanted.  I fell in love with this ring and he went back and got it the next day.  I LOVE the suspension setting on the sides.  It's an original ring that I've never seen anyone else have, yet it's not crazy out there.

Anniversary
  • Woww! Everyone's rings are gorgeous! I've been engaged since April! But I still love showing off my ring! I can't wait to wear it for the rest of my life <3

BabyName TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • lpereksta08lpereksta08 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2010
    Heres mine

Specs:
    Total weight :3.75 carats
    Center stone : 2.75  VS1
    Four .25 stones on the band  VVS1
    Color:  G
    Cut: round brillant

When I get the wedding band total weight will be 5 carats. 
    I waited 5 years too.. 1 carat for every year , you know what they say
  • This is mine which I adore! You've got to love how each ring reflects the uniqueness of each girl...
    "Successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person." German Greer
  • MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2010

I love looking at everyone's rings and definitely spent some time oohing and ahhing over them while I waited for mine...which I just got last Sat (3/13)!! So, here it is.  I love all of the little details and the timeless look to it-plus, I think it's really unique :)  I had a lot of fun taking some "creative" pics using the flowers FI got me.

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • It's so interesting to see the variety of rings on this board!  Mine's a .5 carat, perfect for my kid's size hands! halo of diamonds and diamonds on the sides of the band. i don't know anything other than that, i haven't seen the papers yet! so excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_show-of-engagement-ring?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:1de957d6-fca4-4c9e-a8af-95e4d782831aPost:87aaaa30-ace5-466c-9cc8-8f9ad9ffaf5f">Re: Show of your engagement ring!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love seeing everyone's rings.  They're all so pretty and different! Some of you ask how to take a good, clear photo.  Most digital cameras (I assume no one is using film anymore) are set to take photos no closer than three feet.  In order to get a good photo of your ring, change to either manual or scene setting.  Then click on the option that allows you to change it to MACRO.  This means that you are taking a photo within less than three feet.  I can't tell you exactly where to look since each camera is different; differ to your manual if needed.  Once you have it set on macro, you will be able to get a clear photo.  Hope that helps!
    Posted by MSSJF[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, I finally have a clear picture of the steps in my ring and its all thanks to you!!
  • edited April 2010
    I love looking at everyone's rings.  Its true how everyone's rings are so different and unique...I love mine...I love waering it, I've only been engaged a month and a half but my finger feels empty when I take it off once I get home or to cook or clean...Here is my e-ring....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards