Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Cincy Reception Entertainment?

I am very new to this website. I just got engaged a week ago! I am trying to figure out relative pricing for a DJ for about 4 hours on a Saturday and need some specific recomendations. Venue will be within the city limits. Please help! Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cincy Reception Entertainment?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Prices will vary depending on the dj.  I recommend Brad with Queen City DJs.  He is in the $600-800 range.  He is very professional and does such a great job.  He is great at getting everyone to dance and keep the party going.

www.queencitydjs.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Congrats on your recent engagement!  What are you thinking in terms of dates?

Most DJ's in the area have a price range of about $500 - $1,000.  The average I'd say is about $600 - $700.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to post recommendations:

Brian Childs gets a lot of love on this board, as does DJ Toad, and McFadden Music.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will 2nd Brad with Queen City DJs.  I think we are paying around $800
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TCB DJ is $550 for 4 hours, a DJ and a master of ceremonies. We are using them and I am very excited. 
  • Options
    ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing DJ Butlers around $400.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with great day productions. It is $700, but you get a DJ and an MC. They are the most professional people I have met thus far.
    !Happily Married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! We are going for early 2012 because my fiance is having major surgery this summer and it's going to be a slow recovery. But that gives me plenty of time to prepare!! Thanks so much for the information, I got  aquote from on DJ who said $1,200 for the evening and I thought that was just way too much.

You are so close!! Is it as stressful as they say?? I'm trying to be really relaxed about it, but it's still a long way off.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards