Not Engaged Yet

I have interwebz for right now! So HI!!!

Hi girls! I have been MIA for about... a week?! I got done moving last Monday and turned in my keys to my apartment - what a relief!!! I'm in a house now, and BF is basically living with me still. He is now looking at mortgage rates now and what he can afford house-wise, and potentially getting a house soon, so that would be nice. I can't, since I short-sold my house last year due to major money issues. It would be nice to get a house rather than live in an apartment again. Hopefully this gets figured out quick, since the house that I'm living in now is listed for sale - the house is BF's friend's, she's letting me live here since she moved out, and it's listed, so I can live here rent-free while it's listed. I'm flat broke, and was laid off from my job last May and have been freelancing but that is very slow right now; luckily I can still rely on unemployment for the next 8 weeks. I've resorted to applying for anything and everything, though I'm "overqualified" for a lot of retail type jobs. I'm hoping to get into Kohl's, since they offer benefits to even part timers.

Ok, so I'm kind of rambling. How is everyone? How was everyone's weekend?? I just relaxed mostly, which was amazing after moving. Please, tell me about your excursions so I can live vicariously ;)
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: I have interwebz for right now! So HI!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards