Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good Morning!

I woke up this morning and found my finger was itchy around my ering.  It was itchy yesterday but I just put on santizer and it stopped.  I toke my ring off to find a ring of poison ivy that follows the band... FML!  I'm wearing my ring on my right hand... until I can get it to dry out.  I'm sure it's from the puppy I was petting Saturday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my 2012 shelf:
Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)

Re: Good Morning!

• edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Yuck to poison ivy.  feel better! 
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Hope that clears up soon for ya, I am so lucky I am not allergic to that.

I woke up with a headache, today is supposed to be my volunteer day at two elem. schools....I just dont think I have it in me today...
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks QT, benedryl gel is helping.

Cait - I've gotten it on my face a few years back because our neighbors were buring it and I walked through it.  I'm so freaking allegeric to it it's ridiculous!  I hope your headache goes away.  I don't think elementry schools will help a headache at.all.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Morning! Mana, hope your finger feels better. Are we still on for Wednesday?

AW- FI and I are definitely house hunting now. Like, contacting mortgage brokers to get preapproved house hunting. I'm pretty effing excited. Woot!! Recs on mortgage brokers? We're both divorced and took a big hit on our credit because of it, and I'm also a first time homebuyer if that helps. I guarantee we don't have 20% to put down on a house... maybe 5%...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My FI- loves our broker thus far, I can get you his info if you want.

Also, the group TTD session is up
    http://www.richlphotography.com/blog/?p=1529

image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - YES I need Wednesday!  As for mortgage brokers, we had to go through our builder's mortgage company... but they should sit down assess your situation and find the best thing for both of you.  I know with FHA loans you only need like 3% or 3.5% down, but I don't know how that works when one is a first time home buyer and one isn't.  We also did a 5/1 arm knowing we will be refiancing when we get married with the VA Loan.  We can't do it now since I'm not a spouse, but I hold the most income and credit.  But they figured it out for us and gave us options, it was nice.
    my 2012 shelf:
  • flyersgirl436flyersgirl436 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     good morning!

totally love the trash the dress pictures! you ladies look fab!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!!

TTD pics look AMAH-ZING.  I really wish I could have hung out for the day.

I'm amused by the fact that my ticker says 1, 1, and 1.  And I feel a bit accomplished today because I finished all of my shower TYs.  I just have to seal all the envelopes that can send them out today!   And even though I still have 70something replies that are MIA, I think I'm going to start on seating tonight.  I also have to work on the programs.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I'd just like to say that I'm at 200 days today... :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    :)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
    edited December 2011
    YAY 200 days!
    my 2012 shelf:
    edited December 2011
    Just one coat of benedryl helped the poison ivy spot... enough to put my ring back where it belongs.  Might take it off tonight and add another coat to really dry it up
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Good afternoon!

Was at class all morning. Catching up now :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards