Virginia-Richmond

Wedding gown advice

I am going to start shopping for wedding gowns soon and would like to know if anyone has used Alfred Angelo.  If you have any other suggestions let me know.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding gown advice

• AlcoxAlcox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just tried on dresses there yesterday! They were super nice and you get 2 hours for your appointment, which I thought was plenty of time. After we left AA, we wandered down to David's Bridal and that was mass chaos in comparison. I decided I'd rather pay a little more for a dress over digging through racks and racks of dresses at Davids. I came home and made a favorites list on the Alfred Angelo page for when I go back. My consultant was Charmaine. She did a great job pulling dress that she thought I would like and listening to my mom and future sister-in-laws suggestions.

~Ashley
  • klsheriffklsheriff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to David's, which as mentioned above, can be a zoo.  However, if you make an appointment and maybe go during the week or early in the day on the weekend, it's not that bad.  You definitely have to have an idea of what you want and you can also use their website for tagging favourites which you can then print out and bring with you- though I did this and got a completely different gown than I had dreamed so be sure to be open minded.  I think Alfred Angelo has some great gowns and am hoping to get a dress for my rehearsal dinner there.  Good luck and have fun!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress from Bridal Elegance at Short Pump.  They are reasonably priced with dresses in varying price ranges and Mary the owner is AMAZING!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello there. I am getting married in May and I bought my gown at Bella Rosa. I loved the whole experience there. My bridal consultant was Phyllis and I cannot say enough nice things about her. I have contacted her with many questions and problems not even concerning my wedding gown and she has helped me everyone of them. I was able to find my B/M's gowns there and Tuxes as well. It is a great place to go and get everything in one spot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    two words...bridal. elegance.

(They are FABULOUS to work with!!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards