Pennsylvania-Central

Photography

Hi ladies! Anyone hear of/use Andy Kristian or Tony Gibble photography? They have few (or no) reviews on Wedding Wire, which I have been going off of for a general consensus of vendors services. I really love both of their styles & their price points seem to work for me. Unfortunately my favorite photographers before finding these two are way way too expensive for our budget.

Re: Photography

• mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that there was a bride on here a few months ago who had a horrible time with Tony Gibble. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of them, but have you checked the better business bureau? Always a good place to start!
  • edited December 2011

I've heard some bad/weird things about Tony Gibble too....

• edited December 2011

I met with the White Wolf Group out of camp hill and had hoped to use them but they ended up being booked, they are great, came highly recommended, and are reasonable. They provide both photography and videography and you get a discount if you book both with them.  I am using Leslie Gilbert and she is absolutely wonderful! A bit more expensive than WWG but I would definitely recomend her if you decided to splurge a little in the photographer area! Best of luck planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards