Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Tell me about your weekend!!

How was your WE?

My mom's wedding was yesterday, so FI and I met back home in east PA.  We surprised him with a birthday dinner on Sat. night (his b-day's tomorow).  The wedding was just a ceremony and then dinner in an italian restaurant, but it was SO great to see my mom get married and awesome to spend time with all my family.  It's great to see one of your parents that happy.

Re: Tell me about your weekend!!

• Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

This weekend flew by! It was my Bridal Shower Saturday so it was a whirlwind of a day! Sunday I was literally so exhausted! I had to get all of our new stuff organized and put away and started on Thank you cards. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving, then soon it will be Christmas, and before I know it April will be here. Since when does time go so fast?!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw... Congrats to your mom md! That's great she found someone who makes her so happy. Heb - Sounds like your shower went well! How many ppl came? Did you open presents in front of everyone? (I'm a little nervous about that part) This weekend was nice and quiet just hanging around the house. FI went to PSU for the game and I couldn't because I was on call. It was nice to have some quiet time tho - I got all caught up on Greys and Private Practice. Also did a ton of friends and family clothes shopping and got everything I bought put away before FI came home so he couldn't ask what the heck I needed new clothes for! Our STDs have been addressed and stamped to be mailed since Thurs. I at least wanted to start our registry before mailing them tho so we may go to Macy's tonight - I hope they are helpful because I'm not quite sure where to begin. Have a great afternoon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lindsay- The shower went fantastic!  I had around 50 show, a lot of FI's family is out of town so that cut the count down some. I did open my gifts there, we really didn't do a lot of games, just two so the main part of the shower was eating, and opening the gifts. I was nervous as well but I think thats the main reason people actually come to the shower just so they can see their gift opened.  HTH! :)
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards