January 2012 Weddings

MY INVITATIONS!!! AWESOME site to order from! :)

Just got my invitations in the mail today. I ordered them from paperdivas.com and they were wonderful. I love them sooo much! They are a terrific quality for a great price. got everything i wanted, comes with envelopes for free (which i didn't find on any other online site) I ordered them and got free shipping + 100$ off because of a combo of promotional codes which was fantastic! shipping was supposed to take 7-14 days and i got them about a week early! :) A++++ for paperdivas.com ladies....go check them out!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MY INVITATIONS!!! AWESOME site to order from! :)

• YAY! I am happy for you?  You have your invite already???  Jeeze, I am so behind, I don't even have my STD ordered.  I better get going!

This is the webiste I am using to order mine to...LINK

I looked at Paperdivas.com.  They had some beautiful designs to choose from!
  • I know i'm early on my invites. I'm in nursing school so i'm hoping to get them all addressed over summer and out of the way and send them out in august. :) Then i don't have to rush to address them and can do it leisurely! I already sent my save the dates out, we did a magnet from vistaprints and loved it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is so smart...we are making my invitations and I am in school through the summer...so i am not really sure when i will have time to work on this stuff! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the tip WesleyAnn.  I'll be sure to check them out.

I just checked out a site called www.magnetstreet.com. Have you gals heard of them??  It's kinda cool, because there's a bunch of pre-designed invites and the site lets you change the color schemes and wording on the invites through their designstudio.  It seems too good to be true, but it's always good to have many choices though.

Visit Purple.weddings.com Visit Winter.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, i also looked at magnet street! And paperdivas is VERY similar with it's editing and set up....i just really like the quality of paperdivas, and they also allowed me to change the wording in ways the other sites did not. But that will really just depends on you. I've heard good things about magnetstreet though. :) It's all about the style you're looking for and who has it, that's really what it came down to for me. I just found the perfect fitting style and design that fits the feel of the wedding i want to have.

Just an FYI there are definitely invites on paperdivas that are EXPENSIVE but you gotta look around those because the ones i got were a great price and are still a GREAT quality so i'm not sure how some of the others are so stinking expensive. So just make sure you're watching the price per invite while you're searching.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cool! Thanks!

Visit Purple.weddings.com Visit Winter.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the site.

Ebay also has some great deals.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_invitations-awesome-order?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:740f8de6-183d-4755-902f-6fb271d3a93bPost:076b4f4c-261b-42f2-a4d1-40672be82dc0">MY INVITATIONS!!! AWESOME site to order from! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just got my invitations in the mail today. I ordered them from paperdivas.com and they were wonderful. I love them sooo much! They are a terrific quality for a great price. got everything i wanted, comes with envelopes for free (which i didn't find on any other online site) I ordered them and got free shipping + 100$ off because of a combo of promotional codes which was fantastic! shipping was supposed to take 7-14 days and i got them about a week early! :) A++++ for paperdivas.com ladies....go check them out!
    Posted by wesleyann[/QUOTE]

Can we see a pic?  I just got so lucky, I happen to go by Target and found some great invites on clearance. 50 for $9. I hadn't planned on going the DIY route for the invites, but it was such a bargain I couldn't pass it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards