New York-Western

DJ/limo reviews in buffalo

Hi everyone! Went to a bridal show in buffalo and found some good deals on a limo bus and DJ and wondering if anyone has anything good or bad to say about either. The DJ is energy entertainment (no specific person until we book) and the limo is Mac Limo and we were looking at a 28 passenger limo bus (they only have limo buses). Anything positive or negative would be appreciated as we got some good deals and coupons by being at the show but it's always nice to have feedback!!!

Also looking into the future I'm looking fir a regular limo company for a wine tour bachelorette. I would get a deal if we booked Mac Limo for both but I don't think a limo bus is needed for bachelorette, any suggestions of cheaper yet reliable companies appeciayed!!!!

Re: DJ/limo reviews in buffalo

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    affordable limo did our wedding. The price was right, the limo was on time and what we asked for.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i've never heard of either company.......and i've been to a bunch of bridal shows within the past year.  seems to me that if they're not well known, they may not be the quality you want.

of course that's just my snobby opinion. haha.  =P

• AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    agree with PP... never heard of either and i've been and worked at several bridal shows. check them out on better business bureau was always one of my first steps.
    we used advantage limo and whirlin disc. both were reasonable and have friends have used them.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • cutypy0516cutypy0516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Energy Entertainment is run by Brad Smith.  He used to work for Phenomenom Sound, but went off on his own.  His company has been around for quite a few years.  Their one dj, John, did a benefit for my SIL's brother.  He was wonderful.  I know I've dealt with Mac limo in the past.  I'm sorry I can't remember details, I just remember the bad taste they left in my mouth.
    Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the amount of moments that take you breath away. - Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards