November 2013 Weddings

Bridal Show Wars!!!!

Which Bridal show can you not live without??? 

My guilty pleasure has to be Bridezilla's!!!!!! I know they act hideous and I am sure they are just being "extra" for the show, but it is hillarious that some of these women don't end up in jail!!! 

My other love was Whose wedding is it anyway? I LOVE DONNIE BROWN TO THE MAX!!!! There was another tiny guy on there that I loved, but I can't rememeber his name to save my life right now Undecided

JAMES TRAMONDO!!!!! That was his name! LOL
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Show Wars!!!!

• Bridezilla! Such an addicting show...I also watch it to make sure *I* don't act like that haha!!

Also, Say Yes To the Dress! (Bride and Bridesmaids version) I love this show, even though I have my dress :)

I've never heard of Whose Wedding is it Anyway... :(
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_bridal-show-wars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:8d76a23f-fe70-4a65-9580-31dfdd8bbc02Post:5c16f7c8-9bcf-4816-bc68-2f8f83968b6f">Re: Bridal Show Wars!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bridezilla! Such an addicting show...I also watch it to make sure *I* don't act like that haha!! Also, Say Yes To the Dress! (Bride and Bridesmaids version) I love this show, even though I have my dress :) I've never heard of Whose Wedding is it Anyway... :(
    Posted by princesscastillo325[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You have got to look it up! It's on Netflix as well!!! Loved the show, wish it was still on! There is also four weddings, but I don't really watch it, there use to be platinum weddings, but that went off shortly after it began! SYTTD is good too! I love Randy from Kleinfeld's and Monty from Atl (the bridesmaid edition is hilarious)</div><div>
    </div><div>Oh and don't forget my baby DAVID TUTERA!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIM on My Fair Wedding!

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG LOVE MFW!!!! I cry sometimes at the stories they have cause it's just so gosh darn magical!! and Wedding Do Over!!!!
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Say Yes to the Dress
    My Fair Wedding
    Four Weddings (Is that what it's called?)... I love getting to see all the different types of weddings in one show haha.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards