Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Good Flower Girl Dress Website

I have heard so many horror stories about people ordering online and would rather not have to deal with that. Does anyone know of websites they would buy a flower girl dress from? I'm looking for a lapis/purple/plum color and it is almost impossible to find in a store, and online is kind of scary!

Re: Good Flower Girl Dress Website

• Options
    There's Alfred Angelo, David's Bridal, Weddingshoppeinc.com.
    You might also try The Briar Patch http://www.shopbriarpatch.com/flower-girl-dresses-dresses-for-girls-color-options.html. They've gotten good reviews in the past.
  • Options
    It is a coincidence. I just replied to another Flower Girl Dress post. I was looking for a good dress too but just couldnt find the right online store. But finally I ordered from flowergirldressforless.com The color I selected was blue cause it goes with the theme of the wedding with beads on the top. You can check out the online store too. They have a huge range. I am sure you will find the right one there. The website also has an option to filter dresses by color. 
  • Options
    We went to Little Angel!  We went to the store, but they have an online site as well. Super cute dresses and way affordable. Not sure if they have a store in Colorado, but I would still suggest the FG being able to try it on before you purchase.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Have you looked at places like J. Crew and Nordstrom? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards