Missouri-St Louis

Old Hickory Golf Club St Peters, MO

Has anyone been to a reception at Old Hickory or has anyone had their reception there?  We love the placed but wanted to see what people thought of it that have experienced their atmopshere and service.  What did you think? Thank you for your feedback!!!

Re: Old Hickory Golf Club St Peters, MO

• edited December 2011
    Hi there,

I haven't been, but  I have a gentleman friend that was the best man at Old Hickory recently and really enjoyed it.  He said the service was wonderful. 

My fiance' and I are going to have our reception there on 7.3.10 and are REALLY looking for it!  Our coordinator, Ashley, has been great! 

Good Luck!  Smile
  • edited December 2011
    I am planning a wedding there on June 12, and so far they have been AMAZING! We are working with ashley as well. So far so good!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding/reception there. at sunset.  Beautiful.  Simple enough but the atmostphere alone was elegant enough.  Enjoy.
  • Mrs.S_0909Mrs.S_0909 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception there this past October. I don't have the words to describe how impressed we were with the whole evening! It was amazing!! We worked with Ashley, and we loved her.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards