African American Weddings

Question of the Day

So I took this exact question from my local board (Thanks Janeen  :-D)

1. PIP your e-ring.

2. Is there anything you would change about it?

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Question of the Day

• edited December 2011

Answering this question makes me sounds ungrateful...I'll just say I love my ring and I am looking forward to getting the center stone "upgraded" from 1 carat (current) to 1.5 carats whenever my sweetie decides to surprise me...lol... 

• edited December 2011
    Here's mine - on "old lady" hands....

Actually I wanted something much simpler, but FI wanted me to have something "people can actually see"!  Other than that, it's perfect!

Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am 100% happy with my ring!!!!  I wouldn't change a thing.  FI had it custom made, incorporating elements from the top three rings I loved when we went ring shopping.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ring for me!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CINCY! You're blinding me over here!!!

Here's my baby. And I wouldn't change anything! I picked it. lol
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    edited December 2011
    LOL, hush Ty!  And I am loving your ring girl - that pear shape is beautiful.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! But I'm just saying... you're wearing a "grown up" rock! Maybe if my finger were at least a size 5! Gosh.
  • edited December 2011
    Cincy I agree with Tyboyd your ring is "blinding"...you need to post that on ringenvy.com!
  • hotrocker2011hotrocker2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the ring.... but the points at both ends always stab me in the finger so i would change that, but in the end its the thought that counts and i love the ring even the pain it sometime brings...lol...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

I love my ring.  FI chose it with no input from me at all and it is just what I would have picked.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE my ring and wouldn't change a thing, unless he wanted to go bigger :)  He got it custom made from a guy in Chicago, so I won't see my ring on lots of girls' fingers.

• edited December 2011
    Here's mine. I absolutely love it and wouldn't change a thing. FI picked it out on his own but I gave him some pointers as far as what I wanted (princess cut and diamonds on the shank).

BabyFetus Ticker
  • prncszprncsz member
    edited December 2011

Wouldn't change a thing!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards