Just Engaged and Proposals

I'm engaged!!!

After dating my boyfriend for over 5 and a half years, we are finally engaged! We took a weekend trip to Daytona, which has always been a special place for us. It is where I basically grew up on family vacations. I still go on those vacations with my family and my FIANCE was the first boy I ever brought with me. Also, we went to Daytona for his fraternity's formal two different times in college. It is such a special place to both of us. We spent the day doing our favorite things and going to our favorite places in Daytona. We went to the bandshell and listened to some bands play, then took a walk on the beach. When we got to my most FAVORITE place (the pier/boardwalk with all the old game rooms and carnival rides), he got down on one knee. It was right at sunset and absolutely perfect. Then I found out our best friends were there as a surprise. What my best girl friend didn't know is that her boyfriend was proposing to her, too. PERFECT!!!  

Re: I'm engaged!!!

• Aww congrats! Thats so cute =)

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's awesome! Congrats & Welcome :)

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_im-engaged-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:9f831dbe-6e08-460b-945f-47b0e812c109Post:fde6c652-6ab9-4893-8265-cb6b59e53e6c">I'm engaged!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]After dating my boyfriend for over 5 and a half years, we are finally engaged! We took a weekend trip to Daytona, which has always been a special place for us. It is where I basically grew up on family vacations. I still go on those vacations with my family and my FIANCE was the first boy I ever brought with me. Also, we went to Daytona for his fraternity's formal two different times in college. It is such a special place to both of us. We spent the day doing our favorite things and going to our favorite places in Daytona. We went to the bandshell and listened to some bands play, then took a walk on the beach. When we got to my most FAVORITE place (the pier/boardwalk with all the old game rooms and carnival rides), he got down on one knee. It was right at sunset and absolutely perfect. Then I found out our best friends were there as a surprise. What my best girl friend didn't know is that her boyfriend was proposing to her, too. PERFECT!!!  
    Posted by baileyo523[/QUOTE]

Wow, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awww, 5 years though, wow, do you have a pic of the ring?
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards