California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Who initiates sex more, you or FI/DH?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• edited December 2011
    Usually its the both of us...BUT recently it has been DH since I'm having a REALLY tough time right now physically feeling attractive since gaining some weight and this always happens to me so I always feel so bad for DH when I hit this place Embarassed
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ALWAYS DH!  Poor thing!  I don't know what happened with me... I'm just never in the mood to instigate it!  So sad!
  • edited December 2011
    Same as niko, FI is definitely the primary instigator. I just don't have the drive lately. And I know it bothers him, which sucks, since it isn't anything to do with him.
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually it's me but lately DH has been the one to initiate.  I've been so wrapped up with the ending of this semester I don't even think about it.  Come on June!
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Usually him, I feel awful, but I am usually so exhausted by the end of the day it's the last thing on my mind. Can't wait for 3 months off and the honeymoon!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    It's pretty mutual. Sometimes me, sometimes FI. Lately it's been him...but then there will be a week where it's all me. We share. :D
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards