March 2012 Weddings

RSVP Check In Here!

Okay ladies...so my RSVP date was today...so I figured a lot of you early March girls' dates would be coming up too...

I got a head start on phone calls, emails, facebook messages last night and have officially heard back from everyone!

So here are my stats (mine is destination):

Total Invited: 121
Total Coming: 53
Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: 28

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
53 image Are all in!
68 image Are celebrating from afar
0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1

Re: RSVP Check In Here!

• Total Invited: 208
    Total Coming: 132
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: We're still waiting on 69 responses, which comes out to 38 phone calls JP and I will be making if we don't get a bunch of RSVPs tomorrow, which is our due date.

Oh, but don't forget the 3 couples JP's dad just added to the list. That's 6 more people for a total invite count of 214 and three more calls that will need to be made. FML.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Right now....
    Total Invited: 252
    Total Coming: 154
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: 15 (although all but 3 or 4 have already been contacted) Just waiting for them to get their act together.
  • Total Invited: 142
    Total Coming: 89
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: RSVP Date isn't until Feb 11th so I will let you know!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We still have a week left, but thus far we've only received half of the RSVP cards.  And that includes the people who have said they are attending to our face, text, email, ichat etc.  This is driving me crazy.  How difficult is it to return a postage paid card?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    168image Are Invited to celebrate with the Newlyweds!
    79image Will be joining the celebration
    67image Can't make it
    22image Are Procrastinating

RSVP Date 2/9
  • Mine is also destination...

Total Invited: 100ish?  (75 total invites sent)
    Total Coming: 11
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: None

We only got maybe 10-15 RSVPs back.  I gave up on the other 60ish RSVPs and figured that means they're not coming.  I didn't bother calling/emailing/facebooking anyone.  If they end up showing up, great!  It really won't cost us any extra so it's no biggie.

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Total Invited: 193
    Total Coming: 95
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: None..YET.  We still have 88 outstanding RSVPs but my date isn't until the 25th.   Most are FI's side so I told him that I will be stalking people come the week of the 20th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Total Invited: 202 Total Coming: 46 Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: RSVP Date isn't until Feb 24th so I will let you know!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Total Invited: 112
    Total Coming: 52
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: Thankfully no calls yet, our RSVP date is the 10th and we are waiting on 27 RSVPs
  • Total Invited: 28
    Total Coming: 19
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: 8

We are still waiting for 8 people or 4 RSVP people to RSVP yet.... But I was actually surprised at how many we got back very quickly.  And extremely surprised that we've only had 1 person that isn't going to make it, a gf of one of FI's friends....

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_rsvp-check-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:d5e7ecb1-5bdf-4bd4-9955-e92737466aeaPost:2c4248e0-2f50-4104-bbce-9c60489c929f">RSVP Check In Here!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay ladies...so my RSVP date was today...so I figured a lot of you early March girls' dates would be coming up too... I got a head start on phone calls, emails, facebook messages last night and have officially heard back from everyone! So here are my stats (mine is destination): Total Invited: 121 Total Coming: 53 Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: 28
    Posted by lisa&sean[/QUOTE]

Lisa - just curious how many people did you think would come?  I mean we invited 28 people and I honestly thought 15ish people would come... but we are looking at almost everyone coming.  Which is great!  But I was just shocked...

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Total Invited: 170
    Total Coming:  68 so far
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: No calls yet, our RSVP date is 2/24 and we're still waiting for 48 cards... which is over half of them.  It makes me nervous just thinking about it...
  • Mine's in my sig.  I'm not worried yet, I still have a month until our RSVP date.  And luckily my very awesome FMIL told us from the start that if any calls needed to be made she would make them!  Yay!

I am annoyed, though - yesterday I got back an invitation.  I am pretty certain it was correct, and I think I sent them a Christmas card last month that didn't get returned.  The only positive thing is that it was the invitation I made the faux pas on, where I should have sent a separate invite to my cousin's 18 year old daughter at that address and I had included her on her parent's.  Now I can make that right, if I can get the address verified.

Oh and the post office had bent the top of it.  Grrr.
  • Total Invited: 125
    Total Coming: 48 (So Far)
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: None yet, our RSVP deadline is the Feb 15th so I'll let you know!! Almost all of my family has replied, but a LOT of the invites went to FI's family in Georgia and we're waiting on theirs... ugh! FI will be busy making calls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Total Invited: 122
    Total Coming: 60 so far
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: Yesterday was my RSVP date - I only got back maybe 20 of the 61 I sent out. I got emails, FB messages, and texts from some people and the other 30+ I counted as no. It's a destination wedding and I knew several family members would not be able to come, but my mom wanted them all invited. Mostly her family in upstate NY. I have maybe 6 stragglers that I'm waiting on.
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Our RSVP date isn't until Feb. 25, so hopefully these numbers will change a lot...

Total Invited: 295
    Total Coming: 25
    Total Declined: 20
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: ??? Hopefully not the 250 that still remain!
  • Our RSVP date isn't until Feb. 21

Total Invited: 106
    Total Coming: 22
    Total Declined: 5
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: I'll do whatever it takes when the time comes we're still waiting on 79 guests to respond.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So far....
    Total Invited: 204
    Total Coming: 89

I really was unsure of when to make an RSVP date..so I think I made it too early. None the less I only had a few replies by the original date, and it turns out a few havent even gotten their invites yet....so I extended the date to the 25th of this month and plan on making phone calls and such then.
  • Mine is also in my sig. Our RSVP date was yesterday, but I"m not too worried. Even if half the people showed up, I'm still required to pay for 300 people thanks to my AWESOME VENUE THAT I'D NEVER RECOMMEND TO MY WORST ENEMY!

Sigh, but I am pretty sure we are going to at least hit 260ish including kids and what not.
  • Total Invited: 158
    Total Coming: 22
    Total Phone Calls/Emails/Facebook Messages I had to make to incredibly lazy people that are too incapable of sticking a damn pre-addressed envelope in the mail: I'm not sure yet. Our RSVP date is March 2nd, so we've still got awhile.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • RSVP date 2/17

Total Invited:
    Total Coming: 105
    Total Declined: 32

Still waiting to hear back from 65 invitations...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards