Snarky Brides

Re: All Zombie Survivalist friends

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_zombie-survivalist-friends?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a4fd5ba2-6bd3-4f76-b357-5a522af0685cPost:8a6a3886-d356-4eda-9ff3-3f093ca44dea">Re: All Zombie Survivalist friends</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>That sure looks sturdy. I wonder if they have basement filled with 20 years worth of food and a way to get water from the outside without opening the house.</strong> Becuase you know, zombies may not be able to get in, but you have to be able to survive inside, too! Yes, I worry about these things.
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

That's what I was wondering too. I bet they have an indoor pumphouse with a well or something.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • The house has solar panels, a full crop garden and water collection devices.
  • OMG they've thought of everything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow, I clearly didn't read much on it haha. Duh!
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • BK! I totally posted a picture of this last week.  We'll move in together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is so cool.  I wonder how much bombing/artillery it could withstand.  You know, in case it's not zombies but some other type of war/apocalypse.
  • I don't know that it could withstand bombing, but certainly bullets. It's mostly concrete but I read somewhere that those moving panel are not fully concrete. But concrete itselt hold up all that well during bombings.

It's certainly a good start though. Much better than trying to survive in your average house.
  • Aside from the obviously awesome zombie-proofness of it, that house just has an awesome design. I <3 it.
  • I think i need this house!
  • Okay, I generally don't post on this board but when I saw this title I had to check it out... Amazing!
    My Bio: Updated 5/18/11

June 2011
    My Morgan!

Photobucket

Miss Dayna

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I saw this on FB!! I love it! ...when we win the lottery... gotta have it! lol

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards