Nevada-Las Vegas

Las Vegas House Rental

Hello all! I was wondering, for those that rented a house for their wedding/reception where was it and who did you go through? what are your thoughts?

Re: Las Vegas House Rental

• MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm renting one, but I won't have reviews for a couple more months.  So far so good.  Found it on vrbo.com.   http://www.vrbo.com/311979 They've hosted close to 30 weddings at this and another property, and are very helpful with logistics, rentals, etc.  Very laid back too.
    imageimageimage
  • Mango9Mango9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there!  I am also renting a private home.  I found it on VRBO.com, there is also Homeaway.com.  Some of the homes have maps and show you were they are located in Las Vegas.  
    The house we rened is south of the airport.  It is 4 miles away from MB, 2 miles from town square.  I wanted a place close to the strip but far enough away. 
    Good luck

• edited December 2011
    We are also renting a house. Look for properties owned by "Charlie" or "vicky". We are renting from Vicky and she has been very accomadating. Charlie was also quick to respond- just make sure you check a map like the above people stated. Some are pretty far away.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Mango9Mango9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ Ambrose.   Are you renting the house with the casita from Vicky?  We are renting from a Vicky and I am just curious if we rented the same home (which would be super cool).
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-house-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:771a852b-16f7-4ba7-a98d-eaedeb8ddb16Post:c2349d0e-53c5-4d05-a890-2dcc0bbfc2bd">Re: Las Vegas House Rental</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ Ambrose.   Are you renting the house with the casita from Vicky?  We are renting from a Vicky and I am just curious if we rented the same home (which would be super cool).
    Posted by Mango9[/QUOTE]

Yes ma'am. Property looks awesome, and she has been a treat to work with so far. If everything goes as smoothly as it has so far, I would highly recommend her property to anyone. When are you getting hitched? Make sure you fill me in!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Mango9Mango9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     awesome!  I love her backyard sooooo much its what sold us on her property!!!  I can't wait to have some drinks by the pool!!   We are getting hitched there in a couple of weeks!!  I will take lots of pictures of the house for you too.  
    I know she has been awesome, and responds super quickly to e-mails with is a big plus for me.  
  • germesehgermeseh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for your responses!  I checked out VRBO.com, they have such beautiful homes it's hard to choose from.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun! let us know how everything went!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ambrose, would you mind giving a review of your wedding, and also some pics, thanks in advance.  also my email is germeseh@yahoo.com, if you wouldn't mind emailing me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards