January 2013 Weddings

01/12/13

I just discoved this board. This is awesome. I can check in with ya'll to see if I'm behind on planning. I'm on InstaGram: kellacy and I use that only for wedding planning too.

Re: 01/12/13

• Hey thats my wedding date too :) congrats :)
  • Oh mine too!  Congrats everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mine too.. its got a cute ring to it huh?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding date is also 1/12/13!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Same! 1/12 is also my parents' wedding anniversary. :
  • alsvxdalsvxd member
    First Comment
    Same date! FI pointed out that he can remember it too because  1 + 12 = 13  :)
     we're nerds.....
  • That is my date too!!! :-)

• Our date too!  Don't have much accomplished but the essentials.  Trying to keep things low stress, but it's hard. 

• edited August 2012
    Because its off season its not hard to wait to the last minute but I will say i just am sending in the last few deposits and everything will be booked. I went hard for the past month and met and booked everyone.

Also you might want to start thinking about invitations. You might want to get them in and sent back before Christmas cards start. we are sending our out on October 1st and requesting them back by Nov 3rd so they will be in before Thanksgiving and Christmas and I can enjoy those holidays with little wedding stress as possible.

CONGRATS!! 5 months and 5 days left :) I Can't wait oh and yesterday we booked our plane tickets for the honeymoon before the prices start going up.That felt awesome!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2013-weddings_011213?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:808dddd9-a33d-4d5f-8a47-f091dcd1c99fDiscussion:3261bfdb-ef18-4b2c-a31e-3f08800a7e18Post:68806c92-0b13-42ee-94e9-5263a5a2ddf6">Re: 01/12/13</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our date too!  Don't have much accomplished but the essentials.  Trying to keep things low stress, but it's hard. 
    Posted by jdcoker1[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards