Hawaii

***carrieoz_76 ****

are you ready?  I will be thinking of you on your special day.  It's actually the day we leave hawaii.  Will you be stopping over in Oahu?

Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ***carrieoz_76 ****

• carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you believe how close we are?!  I was just thinking that it was this time last year when I first found the forums and saw my first pics of last summer's HI brides and thought, Oh yea - that's what I want!  :)

We're *almost* ready.  We need to just finalize a few things for the reception dinner, put together our playlists, and write our vows (why do I think I'll be doing this on the plane over?).  But actually, it's really chill right now - I love planning a wedding in HI - it's been pretty easygoing, for the most part (well, so far!).

We're on a direct flight to Maui, but we're stopping in Oahu on our way to Kauai for the HM (but only the airport).

How about you - are you ready?  I'll be thinking about you on your day - it's the day we  leave for Maui!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    for the most part we are ready.  We still need to finalize song choices, go over all the details with our friend who is acting as coordinator, and get some OOT supplies when we get to Oahu.  Oh I'm excited!!! I'm a nervous too about traveling with all of our wedding stuff. 

I have to agree with you that planning this wedding has been rather relax.  I have to confess that I had my moments a few times because of stress and going to school.  But now it seems everything is falling into place.

Laughing
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards