Georgia-Atlanta

dress maker?

Is anyone having a dress made for them? Who is your dressmaker? How did you come to choose having your dress made rather than buying one that was already made? I haven't found a dress I love yet and want something simple, so I'm curious about having a dress made.

Re: dress maker?

• dmoroziczdmorozicz member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having my dress made, but have you tried Heidi Elnora?  She has a salon both here in Atlanta and in Birmingham.  She makes lots of beautiful custom gowns.
  • dombygatenbydombygatenby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen anything about that designer before. Thanks!
  • adrianzbrideadrianzbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I did that for my first wedding because I wanted real silk satin, but I couldn't afford the dresses I really liked.  My cousin Maritza made it for me, and it was beautiful.  Send me a pm and I'll send you her info.  She works for a fashion designer and does the sewing for her.  She is in Acworth.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from a store, but I'm having a designer make a custom jacket for it. Haven't seen the finished product yet, but she is incredibly sweet and flexible, and comes very highly recommended. She's part of Studio Wed and her name is Erica Angeline. http://www.ericaangeline.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards