Getting in Shape

AW: I did it!

I weighed myself this morning and I saw I hit my 10 lb mark. In total, I have lost 52.8!

As a reward, Ryan is taking me to the movies tomorrow night. :) I'll be packing my own popcorn and diet iced tea. :)

And! Yesterday I did my week 5 day 3 again (repeating weeks to help with stamina), and I pushed myself to finish the 2 miles! I ran it in 30.5 minutes. Boy do I feel great!

~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

Re: AW: I did it!

• Yay Congrats!!! :)
  • Woooooooo! Get it girl! That's amazing! What movie are you going to see?
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • I don't know yet? Any suggestions?
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• Waaayhoo!  That's awesome.

How to Train Your Dragon is wicked awesome.  I love kids movies.  We may be going to see Robin Hood tonight.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Date Night is hilarious.  Congratulations!
  • I looooove movies. I also love bringing in my own snacks! Not only for health reasons, I am super cheap :P

I want to see Date Night. I love Tina Fey and Steve Carrell. I've seen the Brit version of Death at a Funeral and it was hilarious. Robin Hood I bet is a really good one. And if you want to take this opportunity to see a chick flick, there's always The Back-up Plan. This is a treat for you, so you should see the movie that interests you the most!
    Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Congrats! What a great way to start off the weekend!

• Congratulations!!! That's so awesome!
    Planning Blog: www.JohnandSteph2010.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image228 Made the list!
    image 42 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 180 Can't find the mailbox!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_aw-did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:085fd678-0248-4137-bf1e-4f4baa7daf5ePost:3b67eba2-4803-46c9-956e-06f9c49702f1">Re: AW: I did it!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Waaayhoo!  That's awesome. How to Train Your Dragon is wicked awesome.  I love kids movies.  We may be going to see Robin Hood tonight.
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

Does Robin Hood come out today? I want to see it. And Dragon was awesome.

Oh, and congrats Diana!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards