Wedding Etiquette Forum

Helloo-oo-oo

Re: Helloo-oo-oo

• For real, I will put him on a pet plane and send him to you :)
    If my older mean cat did not just put a puncture wound in my Fatty, I would probably just let him out of my bedroom.  But he's gotta stay put for now.
    Photobucket
  • Hi all!

**Barbie-Hugs**

I'm still at work.. Not thrilled about it but a couple co-workers and I went and grabbed something to eat since we knew it was going to be a late night.  I'm hoping to be able to leave soon.  It would be a lot sooner if I didn't have such a short attention span right now.
  • Kelly, if you send him with some of that crostini its a deal, or you can put yourself on a plane with both, swing by and get Beachy and come down here for an epic GTG. 
  • Barrell how's the new house?
  • I hate late nights like that Barrell.  I haven't worked a late one like that in a LONG time.  H used to do it regularly.
  • That does sound fantastic!  I'll even bring you a fresh red cheddar bread too!
    Photobucket
  • ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    That'd be awesome. Pick up MK too, since shes in Virginia as well. I'm liking this plan. 
  • Sounds like a plan!  Just don't tell my ILs I'm in the area. 
    Photobucket
  • I think the latest I've ever stayed at work is until 7, and that was end of the fiscal year. I never stay late. I also only work 25 hours a week, hah! 
  • Ha KJB I would never! I think I know better haha. 

This plan has potential and needs to happen. 
  • I wish I only worked 25 hours a week.  I REALLY want to drop another day and just do 2 12s.  
    Photobucket
  • edited March 2012
    H would probably pay for it all if Tucker found a home :) haha
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloo-oo-oo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7f63f93f-7361-465d-853d-3932dc5ecf40Post:0ad7d90a-180c-4945-a4c7-21718af88e69">Re: Helloo-oo-oo</a>:
    [QUOTE]H would probably pay for it all if Tucker found a home :) haha
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Do you have a cat you're trying to re-home?

</div>
  • I do Erin!  I've been trying to pawn him off on GG for a few months now.  He's a stray I had been feeding, then finally was able to catch and bring in to the vet.  We already have 4 cats, so he can't stay :(
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloo-oo-oo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7f63f93f-7361-465d-853d-3932dc5ecf40Post:18f65fb2-73fe-47eb-a2df-154d8a1de051">Re: Helloo-oo-oo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do Erin!  I've been trying to pawn him off on GG for a few months now.  He's a stray I had been feeding, then finally was able to catch and bring in to the vet.  We already have 4 cats, so he can't stay :(
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Aw. I wish my H and I weren't both allergic to cats. I really like cats. 

</div>
  • And I want him, but we are too far away from each other to make it work. Unless she comes down with him (thats what I'm pushing for)! 
    Kel-come next week, you can have your own bedroom and bathroom if you come visit! 
  • Sorry KJB - I never heard anything more from the nibble I got through my cousin-in-law who lives up there.  

If you all do a VA GTG I'll totally drive over - as long as it's not in the next 13 days :).
  • No problem Loops!  Thanks for the effort :)  
    I am so surprised I still have him. I think the FIV scares people.  And it really doesn't mean anything.
    Photobucket
  • I saw that when I was reading about it.  It doesn't sound like a big deal.
  • damn GG, I knew there was a pet-only airline but they don't fly to SC.
    Photobucket
  • GTG? With GG, KJB, Loopy, & DNB?? Sounds like the best girl's weekend evAr.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloo-oo-oo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7f63f93f-7361-465d-853d-3932dc5ecf40Post:e2b7cf04-3744-478f-8560-a83378179918">Re: Helloo-oo-oo</a>:
    [QUOTE]GTG? With GG, KJB, Loopy, & DNB?? Sounds like the best girl's weekend evAr.
    Posted by mkrupar[/QUOTE]
    AND a homeless kitty!
    Photobucket
  • I'm heading to bed.

And since I can't be around as much you all know where to find me on FB. <3<3 Night all!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloo-oo-oo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7f63f93f-7361-465d-853d-3932dc5ecf40Post:db569e19-42d6-4805-81b9-754dc25defe6">Re: Helloo-oo-oo</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Helloo-oo-oo : AND a homeless kitty!
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

Last story of the night:

When I get off my train at night, there's a dumpster in the parking lot. The first day I walked by there were 3 cats(!) just hanging out. Then I looked closer and there were food bowls and water dispensers. Someone feeds the cats and gives them water at the train station. It's super cute and they're all adorable. I wish I could pet them, but won't because they're strays.
  • Haha, I am a cray cray person who does stuff like that.  I actually built a shelter out of 2 rubbermaid containers, straw and insulation for the cat I caught last year.  It's still out in my front bushes.  Something has been taking advantage of it.  
    Photobucket
  • Aw. That's cute KJB. 
    It's good though that athere are people in the world who take care of stray animals. 

• Yes, Crash.  And they all come to my front door knowing they will end up inside the house shortly :)  
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_helloo-oo-oo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:7f63f93f-7361-465d-853d-3932dc5ecf40Post:56727dc2-af0c-4fdf-855b-dcb326ee0ad6">Re: Helloo-oo-oo</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, Crash.  And<strong> they all come to my front door </strong>knowing they will end up inside the house shortly :)  
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    This is how we ended up with Copper. <div>I'm a dog person, but completly hate cats. </div><div>FILs have 3 cats. *shudder*</div>
  • Any idea what is taking advantage of your kitty burrow?
  • Sorry for the P&R. The alarm starting going off do I decided that was a sign to get out of there. MK- I think you're gone, but I love the new house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards