Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Help with a March wedding

I just recently got engaged, so this is my first post here! We are planning to have out wedding in March and want the ceremony to be outdoors. I only have a location for the reception (my parents' spacious backyard), but am struggling with figuring out how to find a beautiful outdoor location for just the ceremony, especially on our fairly small budget. We will have between 100-150 at the reception, and likely the same amount at our ceremony. I'm finding this to be one of the most difficult things to find and research and would really appreciate any help. Also, we are in the East Valley (reception will be in Chandler). Thanks in advance!

Re: Help with a March wedding

• Options
    Have you looked at the Desert Botanical Garden?  They have some really nice spaces and I believe areas for only a ceremony,
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_help-with-a-march-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:5eeac056-89f6-45b0-b367-f26b87cc7540Post:4c1299fd-a355-4923-b349-177a6d253217">Re: Help with a March wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you looked at the Desert Botanical Garden?  They have some really nice spaces and I believe areas for only a ceremony,
    Posted by LyndseylovesHugh[/QUOTE]

<div>That is actually the only place we have looked at so far. Unfortunately, it is quite a drive, and I don't know if its realistic to expect my guests to drive 30+ minutes out to the ceremony then 30+ back for the reception. They do have some gorgeous spaces though!</div>
  • Options
    I haven't looked at any of these places for a wedding, but there is Tumbleweed Park in Chandler, or the Riparian Preserve or Freestone Park in Gilbert. I'm not sure if these would meet your needs, but they probably are not very expensive to rent, but large enough to accomodate your guests. 
  • Options
    How about Villa Siena?  They are located in Gilbert.  The whole place is so beautiful and it has an outdoor courtyard big enough for up to 300 guests.  I know you said you are on a tight budget...they are charging $2000 for just the ceremony on fri - sun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards