Michigan-Detroit

Andrews Atelier

Does anyone know if Andrews Atelier is still in business or have current contact information?

Re: Andrews Atelier

• edited December 2011
    I certainly hope he is still in business - we booked him in the spring for our wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    i emailed him too and didnt hear anything back.
  • edited December 2011
    If it helps - I know when I last e-mailed him a couple of months ago he took a while to get back to me, but he apologized and let me know that he was super busy at the time.  Maybe he's just busy because of the holiday season?  I believe he mentioned to us that he does some catering work in Lansing too so he might just have a lot going on right now (I hope!)
  • adblanchadblanch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the past month, I have emailed and called several times with no response.  I am really interested in using him, so I guess Ill keep attempting to contact him.
  • edited December 2011
    I have tried and tried emailing him and even wrote a message on his facebook page and nothing back from him.  Back in like Feb I got one message back from him asking if he could call me the following day and then nothing after that. I don't think he is still in business if he was wouldn't he update his website and his facebook page and reply to how many brides that are all interested in paying him money.
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm - well I know that he was definitely in business in February because we booked him in March.  Otherwise I don't knowUndecided

Definitely makes me a bit uneasy though!
  • edited December 2011
    Try contacting him if you booked him and see if he responds to you. If you already paid him any money he should be answering your calls.
    Seemed like a nice guy when I met him at a bridal show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards