Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good morning!

Good morning!
  It looks like it's going to be a nice, sunny day:-)  I don't have too  much going on today-no meetings:-)  Last night FI and I had a quiet night.  We grilled out for dinner, took a walk, and then I watched the season finale of Chuch.  Looking forward to another nice day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good morning!

• edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Nothing exciting over here. Last night, FI and I did laundry and "grilled out" with our george forman. :)

Man, last night on the board there were a few vendors post. This was my first encounter with them since I've become moderator. Don't worry, I got rid of them! :)
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Goodmorning.   DH scoured the dealerships for me yesterday and I take delivery of my new jeep at lunch today, amen.  Our equinox is supposed to take 10 days to fix, and DH will take the rental back to his work truck then one of his workers will go with him to return the rental.  I lawyered up enterprise and got the one way fee removed (they wanted $250 for him to return it in another state..h-e l-l no.  lol.

Here's a pic because I'm super bored at work, and I think this is a sexy car, lol. All my problems appear to be solved for now ;-). I'm looking forward to quiet nights like heather's!

August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Today is DH's birthday- 25 on the 25th! We're going to his favorite nearby restaurant, then watching the Biggest Loser finale. We'll be celebrating again when my parents come to visit this weekend- going out for both of their birthdays (mom's was Sunday). In vacation news, the rental we were interested in in Rehoboth is booked, and there isn't much else available. So now we're hoping to get one in Bethany- fingers crossed this works out. I guess this is what you get for planning last minute.

H- A quiet night sounds good to me. They always go so fast, and I'm trying to do a bunch of things that I can never seem to get done.

Jl- Good job with keeping vendors away!

Bri- yay for the new car- nice!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning.
    I'm absolutely exhausted today - To make matters worse, I don't have much to do at work so I'm basically staring at the time on the clock and hoping it passes by quickly. I, once again, forgot my lunch at my apt so I'm w/out a lunch today. I have to stay through because of class so it's going to be an exceptionally long and hungry day for me...

H - It's always nice to have relaxing nights - good to hear your meetings are over!
  • edited December 2011
    GMC - I wish you worked closer to me, I'd bring you lunch!!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Blah.  That's my feelings on the day.  I'm getting/have some sort of chest cold and I'm exhausted.  I had every intention of printing invites last night and sewing curtains for our hallway, but I could barely keep my eyes open through my Monday night shows.

In happy news, my mom bought our bedding as a house warming present!

We've painted the walls grey, hopefully it will look nice in the room!

Bri-That is a sexy car Cool
    Kim-Happy Bday to DH! 
    Gmc-If we worked together, I would share half of my packed lunch today with you! 
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

Its such a sunny day out I wish I was laying out by the pool! I felt very blah yesterday for no good reason! Sorry it seems like a few of you ladies feel that way today. I went to the gym this morning and meeting my dad at Buca for lunch today. Tonight I'm helping at a volunteer training for one of the organizations I volunteer with.

H- yay for no meetings! Yay for grilling out!
    JL-Good job on keeping those vendors away!
    Bri- Yay for a new Jeep! I'm so sorry about your 2nd accident with DH.. glad you are both ok! Everyone besides me in my family are Jeep owners and I think I might have to follow suit next time around :-)
    Kim- Happy B-day to DH!
    G- that stinks about lunch! Can you order anything in? I see the flyers advanced last night and are playingin the Stanley Cup.. its a bitter day in the Burgh today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Oh Meg- I missed your post! I LOVE the bedding! Where is it from?
  • edited December 2011
    Ros - go for it!  I have had the 3.7 v6, this is a 5.7 v8 hemi, but the ride is amazing, the reliability, and the ease of parking etc for an SUV. Granted, my first one died at 36k, but we never did anything but oil change and replaced a tire I got a nail in teh sidewall of.  Plus they are fun, lol.  It's a great luxury suv (if you elect to get all the options) for a really good price. 
    Anniversary
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks bri! :)

jl - I use my george forman ALL the time!
    bri - AWESOME car - looks great! congrats!
    kim - SO SO SO excited for BL tonight!! I'm going to watch it on my DVR as soon as I get home from class tonight! I really want Michael to win - he's such a sweet guy! :) Also sorry to hear about the beach house! Hope you find something soon!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meg - LOVE the bedding!! It's going to look amazing with gray walls!! yay!
    ros - how do you find the motivation to work out in the AM?! I totally admire your determination!! :) I did hear about the Flyers (EVERYONE at work is talking about it! ugh) - not a hockey fan at all but I'm seceretly rooting against them b/c I'm not a fan of any Philly sports teams ;)
  • edited December 2011

G- Sending you some energy vibes to get through the day! I'm torn bet. rooting for Daris and Michael. I really disliked Michael at first, but he's grown on me.

Meg- Hope you feel better asap! Yay for your bedding though- it's gorgeous!

ros- Yum, Buca! I've only been there once, and my parents never have, so we're going to the one in DC this weekend at her request.

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!  I had my first dress fitting yesterday afternoon.  Other than that, had yummy Japanese takeout for dinner and got a ton of wedding stuff and unpacking done.  Poor FI was at work until 2 AM again :(  I also watched Steel Magnolias for the first time, so sad and funny at the same time!

Heather, glad you had a nice, quiet night with a good dinner!
    Miss Mod, thanks for cracking the whip!
    Bri, yay for your new car!  Very exciting, and nice work with the rental car place.
    Kim, happy golden birthday to your DH!  That's what my mom always called it when you turned the age your birth date is- 25 on the 25th!
    Gianna, I hope you can get something to eat somehow!  A day without lunch sounds miserable.
    Trisha, it sounds like you do a lot of volunteering!  Very cool.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meg, I missed your post too!  Hope you feel better soon, and I love the color of your new bedding!  Very peaceful and calming.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011

Bri-glad you found a car!
    J-I noticed the abundance of vendors last night too-I wish they'd get a clue and stay away!

Kim- I hope you're able to get a rental.  I really enjoy Bethany Beach and I'm sure it'll be a great time.

G-I hate when I forget my lunch-that means either the cafteria food the kids get or something from the vending machine-BLAH

Megan-Love the bedding!  That color is great!

ros-Yum, I love Bucca but don't get there very often.

Jen-How did the dress fitting go?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • phillychica85phillychica85 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_good-morning-66?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:1227fa85-b813-4d37-a25b-cd870406298bPost:3041cd75-2063-457a-9d10-76fce5f7e9c7">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I see the flyers advanced last night and are playingin the Stanley Cup.. its a bitter day in the Burgh today!
    Posted by ros3392[/QUOTE]

It's a glorious day for all Philadelphians! LOL, sorry I couldn't resist :) Hockey for me is meh but I am happy for the city. The last time the Flyers did anything worthwhile was back when I was in grade school, that's how long it's been lol.

Gianna! Stop being such a hater lol. JK. Although if a Philly team has been eliminated and a PGH team advances, I do root for PGH since it's nice for the state.
    My travel and cooking blog

Maui, November 2011
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Bri- I think I might do it when my current car is paid off! I hate driving so close to the ground.
    G- I workout in the am because I usually have so much going on after work that by the time I have the time to go in the evening I'm usually pooped! My boss goes in the middle of her day, but we don't have showers here and I need to shower afterward!
    Jen- I hope your dress fitting went well! I just love your dress!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards