New Hampshire

Trash the Dress

Did anyone do a trash the dress? Would you recomend it? I know I saw a group of you did.... Who did you use? I'm thinking about maybe doing this, but I don't know if its worth it or not.

Re: Trash the Dress

• edited December 2011
    Well there were about 9 of us Knotties did a Fearless Bride Photo Shoot (that is what a photographic Memory calls it) on two different days I also think a few used Kevin Jacobs.
    Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVED the shoot with APM.  Highly recommend!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! BTW Danto, I don't know if I've said this before, but your baby blog makes me literally lol.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_trash-dress-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:60ca8dd5-b95e-4624-a2b0-287a42ede5f4Post:3bafbe54-c704-462a-9b42-7ace0bd79bfb">Re: Trash the Dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks! BTW Danto, I don't know if I've said this before, but your baby blog makes me literally lol.
    Posted by xokristina89[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I was 17 weeks pregnant in our TTD shoot - I didn't completely destroy the dress, I'm hoping to one day do it again back in my original size  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was one of the girls who did a TTD with Kevin Jacobus AND A Photographic Memory. 
    In my opinion, APM offers a more edgy style of photography, more artsy angles, etc.  I've received MANY more compliments on my APM photos on FB.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!
  • edited December 2011
    check out my "trash the dress" video on www.iwedvideo.com :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards