Chit Chat

Confession: Engaged and Underage

Yes, I watched multiple episodes of this show last night and then googled to try and see if the couples were still married.
Did anyone else love this show back in 07-08? Because I did.

Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage

• I kind of remember the show, but I have no idea if any of them are still together.
    Anniversary
  • I have never heard of this show.  What channel was it on?
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I found this article about some of the couples featured on the show. Looks like most of them split up.

Anniversary
  • It was on MTV my last semesters in college, and my roommate was engaged (at 21) so we watched every single episode together. They have them on Hulu, which is where I watched it.

There were so many train wrecks. It was great.
  • I remember this show. I used to watch it all the time. It would be nice to see an update
  • I'd love to know how many Bridezillas couples are together.  The way they treat each other is ridiculous.  Even if they do ham it up for the cameras.  I would never do that to H just to be on a show. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_confession-engaged-and-underage?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:6abb41bd-e7db-48c9-92f2-621fc49e9ed0Post:543bff57-1225-4dbb-b75c-cc9075515fbd">Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to know how many Bridezillas couples are together.  The way they treat each other is ridiculous.  Even if they do ham it up for the cameras.  I would never do that to H just to be on a show. 
    Posted by andrea2473[/QUOTE]

they actually had a bridezillas where are they now thing awhile back, alot of them split up, but i was shocked to find out alot were still together too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_confession-engaged-and-underage?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:6abb41bd-e7db-48c9-92f2-621fc49e9ed0Post:ca5bd42e-7279-42bd-b6f7-0e5fffc8e0d8">Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confession: Engaged and Underage : they actually had a bridezillas where are they now thing awhile back, alot of them split up, but i was shocked to find out alot were still together too
    Posted by candyxx91[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to see this
  • I used to watch that show all of the time. Good to know that a few actually made it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I remember that show!  It's nice that some made it though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • I used to watch that show all the time! Mainly because I was thinking of becoming "engaged and underage." (So glad I didn't.) I remember MTV had a little "blog" that showed updates from the couples, but I don't think they've updated in forever. There was one lesbian couple who were terrible - they met on MySpace, I believe (yep) and then decided to get married after 3 months. I don't think they even made it to a year. They were fighting the entire time. Like, non stop.

Then there was the one girl who had her FMIL and FSIL give her a bikini wax before the wedding. Awkward!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • I loved that show!
    Married April 27th 2012
  • That was always my favorite show.  I always wanted to find the man I'm supposed to be with and get married young.  
  • wow, so happy I'll be 31 when I get married.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards