Nebraska-Omaha

Change at Mulhalls

Hey ladies, I just want to pass along a message I found out today.  Frank Piccolo is no longer at Mulhalls.  I am not sure if he is going to be back, but I would probably make a phone call if you have them booked for your wedding. 

I don't know anything about the person that replaced him, however I would make sure your wedding flowers can be created as Frank himself can. Just thought I would give you a heads up.

Re: Change at Mulhalls

• jillh750jillh750 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

As the Wedding Coordinator and  Floral Department Manager at Mulhall's I am pleased to inform you that the talented designers that created over 200 beautiful weddings in 2010 are here to serve you!
     Mulhall's designers and expert wedding consultants  will continue to create distinctive and personalized floral designs for your wedding just as we always have.
     With over 75 years of collective design experience we look forward to being part of your special day.
     Please contact me directly at jhodges@mulhalls.com for your consultation.

• edited December 2011
    I think that it is important to know that he is no longer working there. Her relationship with him I don't think matters. And your original post made it seem like you are working for them. She did not attack the company or say anything negative, just that Frank is no longer there and that you should verify that your flowers will be the same as what Frank promised, which to me is very important because people talk about him on this board all the time. Your original post was very rude and attacked her and I don't think she deserved that. She did not intentionally leave information out to hurt anyone or do anything to send 'brides in a panic'. If my photographer was no longer working at the company I chose I would want to verify that I am getting the same quality and same package that I was originally promised, the same goes for flowers. I think maybe you read a little too far into her post.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you very much!  I have been a knottie and a nestie for awhile and it was not my intention to bad mouth anyone, which is why I didn't say anything negative at all because honestly, I don't know anything about the person replacing him.

Whew, I was feeling bad for a bit when my intention the whole time was to pass along information I would have wanted to know when planning my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry. My response was to the girl that deleted both of her posts now, not to you.

• edited December 2011
    I think I reported her, because I felt that she may be working there too. That might be why the posts are gone. 

"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • SunnySchrammSunnySchramm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know why he left?

I hired Muhalls because of Frank. This makes me sad :(
  • edited December 2011
    I would contact the company and see what they can do. You may be able to cancel the contract and go to wherever he is working at now.

• edited December 2011
    Send me a PM and I can let you know.  As one of the deleted posters pointed out, he is my father in law.  I won't bad mouth anybody but I can let you know where you can find him.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For some reason it won't let me PM you lisac. I'd love to know where he went. I called Muhalls and they said he retired. ugh.
  • Chasity08Chasity08 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_change-mulhalls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:79Discussion:7253d621-f90d-4ddb-a33c-c8761ae3cdb5Post:01728f05-5fc5-405a-bfc3-85c4e690648d">Re: Change at Mulhalls</a>:
    [QUOTE]For some reason it won't let me PM you lisac. I'd love to know where he went. I called Muhalls and they said he retired. ugh.
    Posted by SunnySchramm[/QUOTE]

Haha. Not surprising. They'd hate to look bad. *eye roll* I'm curious as to why he left as well.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

^Exactly. Pretty sure if he was going to retire he'd of let me know of that...

• edited December 2011

Sunny- I sent you a PM.  Look over on the left hand side for PM. 

• edited December 2011
    Lisa, can I get information about where to find Frank? I was hoping to book him for my wedding. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards