Pennsylvania-Central

Boudoir Pics?

I really want to do these for our 1 year anniversary. Not fully nude. Tasteful.

Who did you use? Was it affordable? How painful or painless was it? And I guess would anyone mind sharing a few of your pics if you liked your person? I can give you my email address...

I'm really nervous about stripping down to next to nothing in front of a stranger regardless of how professional he or she is but I'm very excited for the final product.

Thank you!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Boudoir Pics?

• mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine two years ago and used Krisha Martzall, who was phenomenal to work with - not at all uncomfortable! Here are her boudoir tagged blog posts. I'm Ms. A toward the bottom: 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    Wow those are really good! Did she do them in her studio or your house or did you go somewhere else?
  • mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think she does them anywhere. For my session, I organized a marathon session with some other Knotties at the time and rented out a B&B. So fun! 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • queserasera84queserasera84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never done them, but our wedding photographer, Photography by Tessie, and another photographer we met with, RB Photography, do them. Tessie told me that she lets you choose how much skin you show and does everything completely as you want. She will go wherever you want.

RB Photography, Robin, also advertises these, and I know she would make you totally at ease and would really listen to what you want. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I did mine with Leslie Gilbert Photography.  It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Included in her price was hair and makeup.  I used the lady who did the makeup for my wedding.  She was amazingly good!  The price was about $300 that included hair and makeup, your session, and a book with about 20 images in them.  If you wanted your pics on a disc...it was $100 more.  She made me feel awesome. I am a bigger girl and she definitely made me feel comfortable and showed off what I wanted to be shown off.  Suggestion....maybe have a glass of wine before...something that might make you loosen up! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you girls! I really like the styles of Krisha and Leslie. LOVE that hair and makeup is included in Leslie's package. I'm going to check them both out asap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards