Connecticut
Options

Waterview Uplighting?

This question is for The Waterview brides.. we are getting married there in March 2012, and I know they have their own uplighting installed, but I was just curious whether anyone knows how much they charge to use it?  My fiance is a vendor, who has done a few weddings there.. and at one he said no uplighting was used, and at the other he said the DJ's uplighting was used.  This leads me to believe it's expensive.... but I'm just wondering if anyone knows...?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Waterview Uplighting?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I found out about the Waterview lighting on our 6 months check up with one of the coordinator Mandy. It's actually done by CT Party Pros. By that time we already booked the uplighting package from our DJ (Music in Motion). From what I remembered the only differences between the lighting at the Waterview and the ones my DJ offers are the few lights that are mounted to the beams on the ceiling. When I compared the pics from my DJ's website and the pics on CT Party Pros' website the difference wasn't that noticeable for me to pay $300 extra. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah I gotcha....  Thanks :)  I figured it would be more expensive than you could get somewhere else.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Laurensara18Laurensara18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at the Waterview yesterday and was told it was somewhere in the $800-$1200 range to use the lighting, but was told that they would make a deal closer to our wedding date for a lot less. (it's already installed and they just need to flick a switch)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards