Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Linen Rental Companies

Can anyone recommend a good linen rental company in Boston?

Thanks!

Re: Linen Rental Companies

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rentals Unlimited
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.linens-to-remember.com/

The owner is Amy Diaz. She's a childhood friend. I couldn't use her because my venue provides the linens. She's really awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Rentals Unlimited as our venue works exclusively with them -They have great options & products but customer service was not so great.

I suggest asking your venue as they probably have companies they regularly work with and may be able to get you a deal
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I second Boston919's advice. Asking your venue for recommendations is a good idea not only because of the potential deal, but also because its such a plus to have vendors who are already familiar with your space. Its one less thing to worry about on the big day :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tee..are you from Tewksbury? Amy is friends w. my cousin Angela, and I actually coached her in cheerleading a million years ago!!
  • Options
    abilifymeabilifyme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks as though we are gpoing to be using BBJ Linen  We are supposed to be visiting their new Newton showroom soon. 
    "If I were your wedding, I'd be sleeping with one eye open... " - Bride Wars
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just met with Festive Occassions today and had a great experience!!  They are actually merging with Rentals Unlimited and will likely only get better.  I am waiting on a quote but had a great time at their facility looking at mock table setups.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

KRYSTA- I actually grew up in Medford, but my childhood friends grew up across the street from Amy and I spent a lot of time there growing up! SMALL WORLD!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even smaller.....my best friend grew up down the street from Amy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Rentals Unlimited, Festive Occassions and Be our Guest.  I liked the stuff best at Rentals Unlimited.  I am looking for chargers and they were the only place that had an option that I loved. 

Be our Guest had some of the same linens but the prices were TWICE that of Rentals Unlimited.  Obviously I will not be using them!
  • Options
    megandjaymegandjay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Others on this board rec Linens by Alice in JP- I am planning to check them out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is SO crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting all this stuff..I had the same question :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards