Nevada-Las Vegas

Kim K already getting divorced...

My wife, unfortunately, watches her show; I was thinking the wedding would last a month or two, looks like I was off by a couple weeks lol; 72 days.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

Re: Kim K already getting divorced...

• direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So does that mean they have to return all of their wedding gifts?
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:dabddf92-c8d3-425f-88bf-e19a939d8d70">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So does that mean they have to return all of their wedding gifts?
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

Or the 20 carat ring....

• direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:3c50b9e8-91d6-42e0-9294-9e8865372cf0">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kim K already getting divorced... : Or the 20 carat ring....
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]
    I thought I read somewhere that she/the family actually bought that, not Kris.  Could be wrong though as I don't watch the show...
    Married 5.6.11

• edited December 2011
    I do not understand why celebrities get married! What a waste of money. 
    A work in progress: MY PLANNING BIO Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Anyone who was unfortunate enough to see the wedding special could see it coming. I sincerely wanted to see the wedding and was getting so ticked off that the entire "wedding special" was them arguing! It was almost two hours of them fighting and 10 minutes of them faking their way through a wedding. What a waste of money.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:c3509634-e1f7-4b38-bdca-36e07df006ee">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]What a waste of $10 million. They could have had a gorgeous wedding for 1/4 of that amount and given the rest to charity. I told my FI it would be over within 90 days. I don't watch the show, but I saw it on Wedinator.com.
    Posted by burntofferings[/QUOTE]

From my understanding, they didn't pay for much. It was either paid for by the show, or donated. Then they made millions off the tv special.  I'm really wondering if it was a sham just for tv ratings.
    Anniversary
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:a76d3f40-6fc5-49d9-82f3-730bb5d92dd4">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kim K already getting divorced... : From my understanding, they didn't pay for much. It was either paid for by the show, or donated. Then they made millions off the tv special.  I'm really wondering if it was a sham just for tv ratings.
    Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]
    This.  I wouldn't be surprised if they had a contract with E saying they had to stay married for at least 70 days or something.
    Married 5.6.11

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:fd968bbf-d2a1-432f-b587-5243910ac12f">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who was unfortunate enough to see the wedding special could see it coming. I sincerely wanted to see the wedding and was getting so ticked off that the entire "wedding special" was them arguing! It was almost two hours of them fighting and 10 minutes of them faking their way through a wedding. What a waste of money.
    Posted by megkbush[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yep! I agree... I just saw the wedding special and thought the same way.. there is no way those two would last. This is the perfect example of why you should never make s a decision to get married during the infatuation phase. 

</div>
    A work in progress: MY PLANNING BIO Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    Favorite post I've seen on FB so far:

"Okay, so apparently there's this celebrity bimbo person, Kim something, who, lacking actual achievements, is inordinately famous for little more than being rich and having great tits. Fine, whatever. Then I read that less than 3 months after pissing away enough money on a wedding to buy a small country, she's filing for divorce against the presumably equally empty and vapid boytoy she married. And I'm wondering why Americans are still convinced that it's GAY PEOPLE who devalue the sanctity of marriage...?"
    Married 5.6.11

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:be88d354-1b88-47e2-972d-a1ebd9e16cfb">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kim K already getting divorced... : This.  I wouldn't be surprised if they had a contract with E saying they had to stay married for at least 70 days or something.

LOL I bet that's it, I hadn't thought of that.  I feel bad for the guests who wasted their time, but my guess is most didn't care about her to begin with and used it as a business social lol.

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:fd968bbf-d2a1-432f-b587-5243910ac12f">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who was unfortunate enough to see the wedding special could see it coming. I sincerely wanted to see the wedding and was getting so ticked off that the entire "wedding special" was them arguing! It was almost two hours of them fighting and 10 minutes of them faking their way through a wedding. What a waste of money.
    Posted by megkbush[/QUOTE]

Now I know I can delete it on my DVR. Thanks for the recap. LOL.  I only saw the first part and was like really are they serious?!  I want my brain cells back that I lost.
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:5a8cd1c4-1d5e-4c03-979d-673a8f5e47ce">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kim K already getting divorced... : LOL I bet that's it, I hadn't thought of that.  I feel bad for the guests who wasted their time, but my guess is most didn't care about her to begin with and used it as a business social lol.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]
    Those guests that were "uninvited" last minute are probably glad now, hopefully they didn't shell out any $ for a gift.
    Married 5.6.11

• starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not surprised.  I think she just wanted to have a wedding not the marriage.  
  • yogiebhillyogiebhill member
    edited December 2011
    I agree starryeyed77.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I wonder if the lockout has anything to do with the divorce? Now that he ain't making that money, honey. lol
  • MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:4d439795-c0a6-43fe-8c11-9cc545c36581">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Favorite post I've seen on FB so far: "Okay, so apparently there's this celebrity bimbo person, Kim something, who, lacking actual achievements, is inordinately famous for little more than being rich and having great tits. Fine, whatever. Then I read that less than 3 months after pissing away enough money on a wedding to buy a small country, she's filing for divorce against the presumably equally empty and vapid boytoy she married. <strong>And I'm wondering why Americans are still convinced that it's GAY PEOPLE who devalue the sanctity of marriage</strong>...?"

<div>I was saying the same thing to DH earlier. </div><div>
    </div><div>Wasn't this Kim's second wedding? At this rate I can only imagine how many times she will get married in her lifetime.  </div>
  • lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To be fair...if you watched the wedding special, perhaps you'll agree...Kris Humphries seems like an even bigger douche than Kim K (or even her mother) is.  And that's an achievement.
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:3c820ca5-151f-47de-958d-fa0d108e09f9">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]To be fair...if you watched the wedding special, perhaps you'll agree...Kris Humphries seems like an even bigger douche than Kim K (or even her mother) is.  And that's an achievement.
    Posted by lsvensson[/QUOTE]
    Oh don't get me wrong, I think he's as big of a douche as any of them. 
    Married 5.6.11

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:3c820ca5-151f-47de-958d-fa0d108e09f9">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]To be fair...if you watched the wedding special, perhaps you'll agree...Kris Humphries seems like an even bigger douche than Kim K (or even her mother) is.  And that's an achievement.
    Posted by lsvensson[/QUOTE]

Ok call me crazy, but I thought he seemed kind of nice and the Kardashian klan was mean and obnoxious to him. Of course with editing, you can do anything and manipulate any situation so I could be completely wrong LOL
    Anniversary
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_kim-k-already-getting-divorced?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e540cbea-8c22-48a7-8789-c3b77a03bc8dPost:dc0c6b0a-0784-46c7-b61f-ddfa47f88857">Re: Kim K already getting divorced...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kim K already getting divorced... : Ok call me crazy, but I thought he seemed kind of nice and the Kardashian klan was mean and obnoxious to him. Of course with editing, you can do anything and manipulate any situation so I could be completely wrong LOL
    Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]
    It's tough to say - but there's one comment that I kept reading where they were talking about her career and how it wouldn't work if she moved to MN, he told her that once she moved away and had kids, nobody would care about her anymore.  Granted I agree with him since I don't know why they're all famous in the first place, but that's a pretty douchey thing for a husband to say to his wife...
    Married 5.6.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards