• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Honeymoon

Honeymoon in China

Did you guys have your honeymoon in China? Could you please share your feelings?Smile

Re: Honeymoon in China

• Yes, we took a cruise off the coasts of China, South Korea, and Japan.  We stayed a few days in Beijing before heading off for the cruise and then stayed a few days afterwards in Hong Kong before heading home.

In China, we visited Beijing, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Dalian, and Shang Hai...  And a small village about an hour from Shang Hai.

Although we took a cruise, we didn't do any of the excursions because we don't really like organized group travel.  I bought guide books and we were able to get around and see the sights on our own. 

We had a fabulous time - there are some pics in my bio if you're curious.  Let me know if you have any other questions :)
  • vsgalvsgal member
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper
    We spent 3 weeks in China and Thailand.  We were our our travel guides, so we did what we wanted.  We spent 2 days in Beijing, 3 days in Shang-hai and 4 days in Lijang climbing a mountain.  The culture is amazing.  Bring a pocket translator that has a speaker.  You will find little to no English in China. You can get around, but you will have a challenging time communicating.  There are tons of things to tell you, good and bad, but too much to list here.  Email me and we exchange information to talk.  [email protected]
    ROCK IS KING!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards