Arizona-Phoenix

Invitation Printing

I'm thinking of purchasing wedding invitation kits from Michael's or Joanne's and having them professionally printed to cut costs. Has anyone done this or know of a printing company who will print on those types of invitations?

I contacted a Fed Ex office printing store (used to be Kinkos) but they said that the enclosures like the RSVP cards were too small for their printing machines. Any advice or printing comapny recommendations in the Phoenix area would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Re: Invitation Printing

• edited December 2011
    I, too, was going to print my own until I discovered that most home printers are not equipped for the card stock, making for uneven/irregular printing.  I eventually sucked it up and discovered a 20% discount to Wedding Paper Divas - and I am SO glad I did.  I paid under $300 for 60 invitation, response and direction cards.  The ordering/design process was super easy.
  • edited December 2011
     I made my invitations completely.  I had a kangaroo pocket style invitation.   I had them all printed at Kinkos on 8.5''x11'' paper and cut down since I wanted odd sizes.   I had 4   4x5  invitations on a sheet and 8 3''x4'' information cards per sheet.  the printing was so cheap I paid to get them all cut there as well.    Sso if you are concerend about the sizes, I would sugguest ormatting them to fit a standard piece of paper that can easily be cut and save yourself the hastle
  • edited December 2011
    And just so you see how cheap it was, I made 100 invitations for $1.67 each. 

$60 for the cardstock to make the pocket, cardstock for the mat, and the envelopes
     from paperndmore

$88 to print over 100 invitations, over 100 information cards, and over 100 black and white pictures of me and FI printed on regualr computer paper (we cut them into envelope liners)

Then $19 to have the invitations cut down, as well as the information cards, and mat cardstock.   Not a  bad deal!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a friend design my invitations in PDF format and then had them printed at Uprinting.com.  They came out gorgeous and I got a lot of compliments on them!
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shannonandyshannonandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used catprint.com - it was the only site I found that offered pearlescent paper.

112 bucks for 75 invites, STD, belly bands w/monograms to attach, and envelopes!

AND they send you hard copy proofs~
    Having an un-wedding!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shannonandyshannonandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK I just got my invites from catprint. Holy crap they look amazing!
     Recommend!
    Having an un-wedding!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards