September 2012 Weddings

Next to Free wedding planner and my dress came in!

My junior high school friend that I lost contact with was the CPA working on my taxes this spring. We started talking and agreed to a lunch to catch up. Turns out she's planned a few weddings and is wanted to start a full-fledged business. She's extremely organized (don't you have to be if you're an accountant?) and very fun yet still assertive.. so I think she'll be great. 
She agreed to do it for $100 plus a family portrait session and permision to use my wedding photos in her portfolio!

I only approached her to do day-of stuff... like tie the loose ends so I don't have to worry on my wedding day, but hey! The more help.. the better! 

I'm stoked! All my bridesmaids live far away except one so this will be just amazing for me to have someone here to go shopping with and help with my DIY. And she seems very excited. 

In addition - my secondhand dress from OnceWed came in today and it is in SUPER excellent condition. I somehow was able to lace myself up in it all by myself on my lunch break after parading it around the office over my hoodie and jeans, which got a laugh. I love it!
Photobucket Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Next to Free wedding planner and my dress came in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards