Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Has anyone used Serge Gree for a wedding photographer?

I just wanted to make sure he's a reputable photographer.

-Stacey

Re: Has anyone used Serge Gree for a wedding photographer?

• There are signs you can get from a person's website, like how often they post in their blog, do they reply when you call or email them, etc, etc.
    Start by calling and emailing and see if he responds, hope that helps
  • Check for reviews on Wedding Wire (www.weddingwire.com) and Wedding Channel (www.weddingchannel.com) to get a feel for this person.  Also, ask about him on your local board.  If there are no reviews on him and no one on your local board has ever heard of him, I'd assume he's new and/or shady, and would probably avoid him.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I know I'm dredging up an ancient thread, but I wanted to chime in and say YES! Serge's the best. I hired him to do my wedding photos and they came out PHENOMENAL! I couldn't be happier. And like Steph mentioned above me, be sure to check out the Wedding Wire reviews. It's a good place to research and find reputable and experienced photographers (and other vendors).
  • @Julia0529 this is an international board, I recommend doing a review of all your vendors on your local board where brides in your area will find it helpful. It is frowned upon dragging up ancient threads...we refer to them as zombies and they get closed.

Welcome to the forums! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards