California-Northern

cost of day of coordinator

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could tell me how much the services of a day of coordinator typically costs?

Thanks!

Re: cost of day of coordinator

• Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they are all over the board.  If you find someone off craigslist who is just starting out-  it could be as little as $100 (but you have to worry about them being flakey).  I spoke to someone else who wanted over $2000 for day of.  I pretty much told her she was on crack.  :)  Good luck!
    Photobucket
  • peter.bernicepeter.bernice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaa i Love your response :)  Do you have any recommendations for Day of Coordinators? Maybe in the $1000 range?
  • LiLKrssyLiLKrssy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our DOC is about 1,600 I believe.
  • loriann01loriann01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not from California, but most of the price quotes I have seen for any kind of wedding coordinator, be it full-blown planners or day-of, are usually a percent of the total wedding cost, like 10-15%, depending upon what you want. Just call some of them and get quotes. Asking doesn't obligate you to purchase their services.
    Lori
  • apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked several people for quotes and they seemed around $1200. I found one for $500 and am really happy with that! If you tell us your wedding location we may be able to make recommendations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • peter.bernicepeter.bernice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! :)

we haven't picked our venue yet, but it'll be in the sonoma area. do you think i could have the names of a few D.O.C.s that you know?

Thanks so much!
  • caliweddingscaliweddings member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lisa with Berry Beautiful Weddings

http://www.berrybeautifulweddings.com/

or book a DJ that includes one

Brandon & Kami with Sound Image Entertainment

http://www.soundimagedjs.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards