• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

GTG?

I'm just curious who's going. I haven't seen anything posted in awhile.

I'm 99% sure I'll be there. I'm leaving that 1% open incase it snows a lot, but the forecast looks ok. :)

image.
BabyName Ticker

Re: GTG?

  • morainemommorainemom member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Barging in with no comment on the GTG - but I have to say that your cat is adorable!

     How on earth did you get that costume on him/her?!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, thanks Pam! The death grip FI had on him helped with getting the hat on. (and him keeping it on long enough for a picture!)
    image.
    BabyName Ticker
  • morainemommorainemom member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    He is so cute!

    We bought a Santa hat and beard for our dog and a reindeer hat and ruffled collar for my daughter's dog - we tried for over 45 minutes on Christmas Eve to get a photo of the two of them.  :)

    I finally gave up and just got single shots of them.

  • New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm now a "maybe" for tomorrow's GTG - I don't think snow will be too bad (or I'm hoping it won't snow too bad!), but I've got a ton of family [email protected] going  on this week and I think I might have to bow out of the GTG this time around... Blah. I could really use the drink(s) too!
  • edited December 2011
    I will be there!  Hope a lot of people come.
    My Cooking and Book Blog


    My GoodReads Page


    [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/dy94j4.jpg[/IMG]
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be there! I've been MIA because we've been traveling and there's been tons of other issues (health problems with family, car breakdown, etc), but I will be there and am super excited!
  • Er/jerEr/jer member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I just sent an email to everyone, but I'll have to back out as well.  A miscommunication with my Dad has resulted in my sister and I making dinner for him for his birthday.  Sorry!!
  • edited December 2011
    oh wait! I've been MIA for so long I had no idea about this- although I do remember Kwynn's poll a while back.  Erica- would you mind sending me the email with the info?

    punk- your cat is so cute! I bought a santa suit for my cat- size small for a dog was too small for him! lol- he's huge! I think I may have a picture somewhere...
  • edited December 2011
    Sara, did you get the email? I can email you, but I don't know your email address :(
  • Er/jerEr/jer member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Sara - YGM!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!  I'm thinking its a no go for tonight tho... it depends on wether or not my aunt wants to see my new house, so I might be able to make it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards