• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Nov 15-30 Siggy Ch is......

Favorite Thanksgiving Food! With its landslide win (lol)

Re: Nov 15-30 Siggy Ch is......

• My picture is not of food because is so hard to just pick one. But boy what I would do for a pumpkin roll Yummmyy! This year I'm making it myself :-)

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • I don't have a picture in my signature b/c I don't understand why we have to and I don't know how to do it anyways!  But my answer is STUFFING, Yummmmm!!!!
  • You don't have to. A pic is just a way to remember the knottie by. Let's say Orcid had a question or a project that I wanted to comment on but the post was from a while back or DD'ed I can just say "name the knottie with the pumpkin roll pic". It's also a getting to know you thing for the board and get conversations started. To post a pic here's the code you put under the signature in your profile. [img]URLHere[/img] hope that helps!
  • code is: [img*]URLHere[/img*] take out the *
  • Daisy,
    I have step by step on how to do certain things in my bio under "The knottie Guide". You can also email me and I can walk you through it. Is simple to learn and its something that is good to know just incase you want to add a picture to your siggy like me and other knotties have it. Or like if you want an opinion on a dress or something you can just post the pic and we can see it. My email is garciapamelita at yahoo dot com if you want any help.

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards