Washington-Seattle

Beverage dispensers

Does any one know a place to buy these cheaply or where I could rent them? (or maybe someone wants to sell them to me? even better!) I dont even really care if they are plastic or glass, but I need about 3 for my wedding. I would even be up for going in with someone else to buy them and share them for our weddings, mine is in July.

Re: Beverage dispensers

• jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    costco has them (under 30)..but i think it might've been a summer thing...i know a few girls on here also got it at pier1 (or was it cost plus?)..for 20.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought some nice ones at bed bath and beyond ( I used 20% coupons). I've seen some similar (maybe not quite as big) as Target, Ross, Home Goods and TJ Maxx. If you've got 8 months to go, you might be able to find them in the spring time for cheap when they start setting up summer picnic stuff again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! I need those too!! I also need 3! I would be willing to go in with you. My wedding is in July too. July 10th!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Perfect! My email is katymaria at gmail.com just send me your info so we can chat. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards