Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Opinions please =)

I've been doing some browsing online for what types of accessories I want to have on my wedding day and I wanted all of your opinions on something..

Do you think that a simple pearl pendant would look okay with the neckline of my dress (pic below!) or do you think that no necklace would look better.. I am worried about looking overwhelmed and having too much detail in that area.  TIA!!

Re: Opinions please =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The neckine of my dress is similiar to yours and I was wondering the same thing? I was thinking maybe a small pearl necklace as well like close to my neck (not choker but a little longer) One of my bridesmaids says no necklace would be better, but I kind of think something simple would be a nice touch (Ishe never wears necklaces so I think that might be why.

So personally I am gonna look around... if you find something you really like go for it! HTH, Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First off, LOVE the dress!  SO pretty!  I would say a small pearl necklace, close to the throat would be simple, pretty, and elegant with the dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ashleyandcjashleyandcj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the other posts.  I small pearl necklace would give the right touch to the dress.  The dress is beautiful!  I would get one that has smaller pearls tho.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like necklaces with strapless dresses, so I'll vote for the pearl pendant.
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress! I am a fan of a strand of pearls. Does your dress have any pearl beading?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the necklace you described would look lovely with your dress.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    J - I'm wayyy off topic here, but your puppy looks very similiar to mine - see pic.  Is he/she also a schnorkie?
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jms173jms173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your input!

Brivb - She's a Minature Schnauzer! so very similar to your schnorkie (who is adorable by the way!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards